Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

That quote says Umtiti isn't better on the ball than Mathieu, that he'd be a gamble.
Fixed my post thanks Flavia!

When it comes to Mathieu, he's not to shabby on the ball himself Although his clearances can be Dodgy as hell sometimes. One of Umtiti's strengths from what I read from various people that he's great at long balls and solid on the ball himself.

For his price tag, I don't think he would be that bad of a gamble and he could improve over time.

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

[tw]740482266367942657[/tw]
#LuchoOut

But seriously, I hope it's standard Sport bullshit. Besides that Turan, Vidal, Vermaelen and Douglas are great signings for us Lucho, aren't they?

xXKonan

That Sport article is likely B.S anyway. It's also Unsigned which really doesn't help it's case.

[tw]740259535047233536[/tw]

Cadena SER, talked to one of his representatives yesterday and would love to play for Barcelona.

Sport's obviously BSing as usual. Pretty much everyone else is saying we're going for Umtiti. Even the player and his agent are more or less confirming it.

Was it Sport that was talking about Courtois days before we signed ter Stegen? Or was that MD? :lol:

They can be really stubborn and obsessive about these things.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sport's obviously BSing as usual. Pretty much everyone else is saying we're going for Umtiti. Even the player and his agent are more or less confirming it.

Was it Sport that was talking about Courtois days before we signed ter Stegen? Or was that MD? :lol:

They can be really stubborn about these things.
Sport did that Courtois BS even last month!

xXKonan

CkeAq3-XEAAr5G_.jpg

khaled_a_d

Welcome to Barcelona?

Please be better than Mathieu at LB.

According to transfermarket he has played LB only 3 times in the past 3 seasons and non of them was this year.Only in 2012/2013 he has been used as LB.
Think we will go for a new LB,hopefully Jonny

Home of Barca Fans