Samuel Umtiti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I prefer him as a LB in a 3 defense system, So we can get a real CB who knows nothing else other than being a CB.
Umtiti is sometimes too gentle to be a CB IMO.

Gentle?

If anything he might be perceived as too aggressive at times

Windhook

Now, if he only could have Puyols leadership abilities :p

Yep, Samuel is a brave boy, but it will take some time, a couple of years maybe to get into that leader position. Even Puyol had some hard time in the beginning. For me what really started Puyol's reign at Barca was this moment.:worthy:
[youtube]_9SeI1HbwUU[/youtube]:

Barcilliant

Not quite sure how this even is possible :lol:

100% ?!!

[tw]855091850767683584[/tw]

I just saw another YouTube video of Liam Brady saying that Umtiti is poor and Barca defence is shit.

If he or the other Brit pundits knee their stuff they would have figured that out midfield is shit and that has hampered both our defence and attack.

Umtiti has been our second best player behind Messi and it's only his first season.

I just saw another YouTube video of Liam Brady saying that Umtiti is poor and Barca defence is shit.

If he or the other Brit pundits knee their stuff they would have figured that out midfield is shit and that has hampered both our defence and attack.

Umtiti has been our second best player behind Messi and it's only his first season.

They must be using Internet Explorer to watch our matches. I bet they think we still have the best midfield in the world :lol:

Honestly the Pique-Umtiti pairing is probably the best part of our starting XI besides MSN and Busquets.

Our weakness under Lucho has always been the midfield, not the defense. Even in the treble season.

Last edited:

dakt

This guy is something special.

23 years old and playing the way he does. Sensational!

I agree. Totally fearless. As many have noted, he does goes off his position from time to time, but the rest of the play is superb.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Had a decent game. Were situations he could have done better on, and miscalculated a couple of through balls, but will cut him some slack since it was his first Clasico, and because he's been consistently very good this season.

Windhook

Totally destroyed CR7, tonight. Something Hummels and Boateng couldn't manage to do on Tuesday.

Samuel is the future of our defence.

Home of Barca Fans