Hachim Mastour

Theconomist

No player has ever impressed me so much at that age except Messi.
This kid is absolutely incredible.
Milan are trying to get him to play for their first team even tho he isn't 16 years old.
I really hope he isn't plagued by injuries.
By 18 years old this guy will be a regular first teamer, you heard it here first.

This thread will probably be forgotten after a few posts but it'll be back, you'll see ;)

Good luck kid.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
If memory serves, he's on the team with Maldini's eldest kid - coached by Pippo Inzaghi. there's been a fair bit of buzz about him already in the Italian media.

Robbie

At that age it's impossible to tell if they'll make it in a top league, let alone be one of the best at a top club. Mentality and composure is much more important than flashy skills. Look at Bojan for example; he looked like a future world beater for Barca B. We even had this Italian kid called Arturo Lupoli in our reserves, and he was consistently our top scorer by a large margin. He's playing in Serie C now.

And if Milan are stupid enough to play him in their first team before he turns 18, and he is actually as good as everyone says... then Chelsea or United will be offering his parents a house, thousands of dollars, etc to get him to sign for free.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

At that age it's impossible to tell if they'll make it in a top league, let alone be one of the best at a top club. Mentality and composure is much more important than flashy skills. Look at Bojan for example; he looked like a future world beater for Barca B. We even had this Italian kid called Arturo Lupoli in our reserves, and he was consistently our top scorer by a large margin. He's playing in Serie C now.

And if Milan are stupid enough to play him in their first team before he turns 18, and he is actually as good as everyone says... then Chelsea or United will be offering his parents a house, thousands of dollars, etc to get him to sign for free.

100% agree

you never know alcohol,drugs,women... or laziness,bad lucky,injuries, bad decisions, or just selfish managers..it takes so much more than hugh talent..

Micah

Looks like a ridiculous talent to me, what's even scary is that he's only 15, if nurtured properly he could be a top player. I really hope Milan don't put him in the first team when turns 16, would be a foolish thing to do.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
If you ever have a son and he start playing football, I'll feel sorry for him if that's your definiton of an average player.

He's doing a good job of not hyping his "son", making sure he keeps his feet on the ground.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm really not getting this kid's hype. He's not average by any means of the word, but there is, imo, no way he is the next Messi. His dribbling is great, though I would like to seem him against some good defenders (would be fun to play him), he's got a good foot (although, again, would be nice to see him against a good GK), great juggling, accurate passing... However, I just don't see him being that world class. Sorry, I don't know why; just seems that way to me.

However, I won't judge him fully because I've only seen highlights; does anyone know if there's a full match of his team? Or, if not, where online I can watch him play? I can't really judge a player until I've seen his linkup play, runs, vision, etc...

GiantKiller

I don't think labeling him the next Messi would be correct not because he's not good or anything but due to the fact that he's only ​15. Let's see if he can showcase his talent in higher difficulty levels.

Home of Barca Fans