Barca draws Milan

E

El Messiah 10

El Shaarawy is a great player, but still young and witouth international experience (1992).

Compared to last year there are no more (great player):

Nesta
Thiago Silva
Zambrotta
Van Bommel
Gattuso
Aquilani
Seedorf
Inzaghi
Ibrahimovic
Cassano

(Robinho) ---> he will leave Milan 99% in January transfer's market window 2013
(Pato) ---> he will leave Milan 99% in January transfer's market window 2013

There's still some good players: De Sciglio (1992), Abate, Mexes, Montolivo, Bojan ( :D ) , K.P. Boateng, Pazzini and, the most important and talented, El Shaarawy.

Ok...It's Milan, 7 Champions League, important team.....then it's an italian team, with a good defensive organization....but Barca is cleary favored, even more than last year.

Last year ---> Barca 65% - Milan 35%
This year ---> Barca 74% - Milan 26%

:D

Last edited:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
El Shaarawy is a great player, but still young and witouth international experience (1992).

Compared to last year there are no more (great player):

Nesta
Thiago Silva
Zambrotta
Van Bommel
Gattuso
Aquilani
Seedorf
Inzaghi
Ibrahimovic
Cassano

(Robinho) ---> he will leave Milan 99% in January transfer's market window 2013
(Pato) ---> he will leave Milan 99% in January transfer's market window 2013

There's still some good players: De Sciglio (1992), Abate, Mexes, Montolivo, Bojan ( :D ) , K.P. Boateng, Pazzini and, the most important and talented, El Shaarawy.

Ok...It's Milan, 7 Champions League, important team.....then it's an italian team, with a good defensive organization....but Barca is cleary favored, even more than last year.

Last year ---> Barca 65% - Milan 35%
This year ---> Barca 74% - Milan 26%

:D
and all these means FCk all. Any team can beat anyone anywhere anytime... especially in the CL

(no offense)

E

El Messiah 10

and all these means FCk all. Any team can beat anyone anywhere anytime... especially in the CL
(no offense)

Mr.Obvious :lol:

I know, but I did't say that Barca will win 100% ...I only say that AC Milan is less strong compared to last year.

Boris

Boring. I don't think they have any chance at all in 2 games. I do think this 26% chance for Milan means only if Messi somehow doesn't play.:lol:

Papabeef

Well no matter the form when you are as big a club as Milan, you should earn respect... and thats my view to be honest! Yes they are having a terribad season, but this team can still hurt up front with a few tools especially SES, only surpassed by Messi when it comes to league goals from open play, he does not take PKs etc.. I'm not sure about Pato leaving in JAN either and he is another danger point for sure, Boateng.. etc

On paper we should win but its never easy against big italian clubs, putting in mind they can pull an "Inter" or a "Chelsea" on us if they score.... when small teams park their bus it makes things complicated for what is one of the best squads in club Football history, so when its a big team going for the bunkers it sucks...

Playing away first is great for us! Cant wait already..... :xavi:

Last edited:
E

El Messiah 10

We have to beat Milan and than against one between Galatasaray, Schalke , Porto , Malaga!! :D

KPB_27

You guys talk as if Robinho and Pato leaving would be a good thing for you. In fact, it's the opposite. Robinho is a mediocre player nowadays and Pato is always injured. Them leaving would mean Milan earning about €50 million (including wages) that we could splash in January for some quality striker, amongst others.

Anyway, about the draw, I'm really pissed! We've become the next Arsenal that used to pick Barça on a regular basis. Whilst last year I had hopes that we could make it, this year, unless Galliani makes some ingenius signings in January, I find it almost impossible. Please just don't humiliate us.

P

PhilS

No team that reaches the CL knockouts is having a bad season. Since last year, Milan has had two very positive developments. El Shaaraway is the real thing. He must be kept in check to beat this team. On the other hand, if he does not go wild, the rest of their attack is not too fearsome.

The other huge improvement from last year is the pitch in the San Siro. Thanks to Pep and Wenger for this, their official complaints were heeded. It's a totally new, modern pitch, the Wembley pitch people helped. Now, it is good enough for this level of play. This will help Barca.

I expect two close, hard fought games, Barca going through. Very few teams have what it takes to have much chance against Barca over two legs, Milan is not one of them.

The reason for the second draw after this round is that the restrictions of not playing teams that were in your section or from your country goes away. And no more rounds are seeded, first place can play first place from now on.

Garrus

With all due respect to milan, But malaga outclassed them, Who are even less dangerous than atletico to us.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Have to say that this was the tie I wanted most. Miiiiilan are not the team they used to be and the travel time is relatively short. I think we can all be very confident about progressing.

It has good marquee value but I'm with Sunny, probably the best draw possible for us

Home of Barca Fans