Barca draws Milan

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
O always find that a little dodgy, doesn't anyone else? Why would we need a new draw? They should just have it set from this one.

XaviMessiGirl

any credibility to the rumors that the Brazilians may return home this January?

Pato & Robinho? Yeah, apparently they've received offers for both, don't think either are 100% official yet though. One of the milanisti here might know more than me.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Pato & Robinho? Yeah, apparently they've received offers for both, don't think either are 100% official yet though. One of the milanisti here might know more than me.

Yes, Milan admitted there is an offer for Pato.

guess we'll wait and see.

Birdy

Should be an easy one.. It was last season, and they had ibra,silva etc. If they sell pato and robinho in january, it would be unjustifiable not to proceed with two straight victories..

Richard.H

Should be an easy one.. It was last season, and they had ibra,silva etc. If they sell pato and robinho in january, it would be unjustifiable not to proceed with two straight victories..

This is how I feel also. If we lose to Milan, even by some strange conspiracy, then no way in hell we deserved the CL.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Pato isn't even an important player anymore, and Milan is in good form

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'd prefer Galastray, but Milan is fine too. So long as we keep the "Pharaoh" quiet, we should be fine. Especially if Robinho and Pato leave...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Italian teams have always caused us problems, and this will be in no way an easy encounter.

We should definitely try at least getting a draw at San Siro, so as to make our task at Camp Nou slightly easier.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we got one of the best possible draws. Attractive opponent but not as strong as in previous years and shortest trip possible. For example, Milano is almost 200kms closer than Porto.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Milan is a diff team then they were at the start of the season..

prepare to suffer for sure cules

Home of Barca Fans