Hello.....again

Irish_Cules

Hey

Just thought I would say hi to everyone since I haven't used this in about 2 years. My name's Conor, I'm from Ireland. I've supported Barca for about 12 years at this stage. I used to post on fcbweb a lot and this for a while but I just stopped after a while...not really sure why but anyway I'm back now!

Irish_Cules

I remember you too! haha Ye its been so long. Fellow Marquez admirer if I remember correctly? Do many from the old forum still post here? I remember a few usernames and personality..just trying to match them together is the tricky part.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I remember you too! haha Ye its been so long. Fellow Marquez admirer if I remember correctly? Do many from the old forum still post here? I remember a few usernames and personality..just trying to match them together is the tricky part.

Yeah, I still call to bring Rafa back. :lol:

There's a few still here. Raed, Sergio/Pippo, Beast, Jordan/TH14, Sunny, and so on. Meta just left fairly recently.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Welcome back dude!!!! I have seen your avatar in old threads..... And I approve :D! Any fan of Floyd is alright with me lol.

Irish_Cules

Good to hear there's still a few. I just drifted away from the forum with college and all. Found myself reading the forum recently so I decided to come back, took me a while to remember my username though :lol:

Home of Barca Fans