Champions League

hendryrusli

Chelsea made a good start but stumble against weaker teams lately. Arsenal are inconsistent. They play well against good teams but again stumble against weaker opponents. Inter has been doing exceptionally well with Mourinho but they are inconsistent in UCL. As for Lyon, I rarely see them play so can't really comment much.

Man, I don't know which team to choose.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I really don't care who we play with. Somehow my attention has transferred to La Liga; but if I had to chose I'd love to play Inter.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. With our current forum, we shouldn`t worry. Those 4 teams are probably praying no to play with us though :)

Evil

Shabazz
Playing against Arsenal wouldn't be nice. With Cesc in their squad, and Henry and Hleb in ours, it'll really be an ackward situation.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
god damn that is nice! :p :p
awesome draws, the matches are great in such an early stage :D

chelsea - juventus

inter - man utd

REAL MADRID - LIVERPOOL

arsenal - roma

Great, fantastic Champions League year !
To bad ACM isn't in this but still great maches and fantastic teams... nice juve is back

D

d_a_n

great matchups
Barca got a very beatable opponent and one that plays a nice flowing game as well so even if they get beat, it should be somewhat of a back and forth game with nice attacking football

i love the other matchups. I was hoping for the chelsea/juve and bam i got it.

I made predicitions earlier
gol-azo.blogspot.com/2008/12/possible-champions-league-matchups.html

and got 5 out of 8 correct :lol:

I couldnt believe it. we'll see how the seriea/epl games go, they look the most intriguing and so does the lfc/real game

barSELOna

messiBenzema.jpg

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
It's great seeing 4 spanish sides in it, and at least 3 advancing maybe.. with the exception of Madrid's loss to liverpool. (oh you'll see)

Evil

Shabazz
Benzema will probably be playing his heart out against us, you know wanting to impress his "Dream Team" ...

hendryrusli

I don't think Lyon would be easy to beat at home. Beside Benzema, they still have Juninho who is good at taking set pieces. They could punish us if we aren't careful.

T

TinaFCB

Juninho is too old. We are already in quarter-final. Watching Benzema will be interesting

Home of Barca Fans