Barca Player Wages discussion

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca players salaries

Anyone has some info on the figures. Henry is the most paid player in Barcelona if I`m not mistaken...

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Barca players salaries

I read somewhere that Henry is 3rd highest paid player behind Messi, and Eto'o. Maybe he is the highest with Advertisments, Sponsors Etc. but on a fixed salary basis, I think Messi is the highest. I'll try looking it up on google now.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Barca players salaries

Eto'o earns 9mil, and Messi earns 11mil, I'm not 100% sure but I think I read it somewhere.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Top 10 list of best payed footballers (figures are in yearly wages):

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Inter) - 9.000.000 €
Kaka (Milan) - 9.000.000 €
Messi (FC Barcelona) - 8.400.000 €
Terry (Chelsea) - 7.574.179 €
Lampard (Chelsea) - 7.574.179 €
Henry (FC Barcelona) - 7.500.000 €
Samuel Eto'o (FC Barcelona) - 7.500.000 €
Cristiano Ronaldo (Mutd) - 6.762.660 €
Ronadinho (Milan) - 6.500.000 €
Shevchenko (Milan) - 6.500.000 €

Evil

Shabazz
That is excluding sponsors, Advertisments Etc. If we take all in account I think Beckham leads the group.

TEKNYK

Holy shite!!! I need to drop out of school and work as a servant for one of these guys. I might just be better off.

IraqiCulé

Man, why can't I be a professional footballer. :confused02: It's the definition of living the life. You can be the ugliest creature on the planet but if you play fantastic football you're guaranteed to have all the ladies you want. :lol:

nebeer

Love is All
I have read that Messi is the highest paid at Barca, Eto'o is the second highest - don't quite remember who comes after these two though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi makes around 8.5 million €. Which is almost a million more than Henry and Eto.

Home of Barca Fans