Barca Player Wages discussion

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
messi is second behind beckham best payer.. 8.5 salary a season Euroes 20 in ads and .1 mill in bonuses i expect him to take number one soon..... he does so many ads shoes underware bubble gum here his dad has it all figured out so well

diegomessi

Lionel Messi: 8,400,000
Thierry Henry: 7,500,000
Samuel Eto'o: 7,500,000
Carles Puyol: 5,000,000
Andres Iniesta: 5,000,000
Xavi: 5,000,000

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Thierry Henry makes over 30 million quid a year from endorsements.
His yearly salary from Reebok is 12 million pounds when he left nike for reebok he was also given a signing bonus.
He is the second highest paid player at barca and he is also a media magnet and his image rights top Messi and Eto'o combined.

He is also in the top 20 highest paid athletes in the world.

How is xavi 5 mil?

Xavi signed a new contract last year so the paper is still fresh out of the printer i'm sure if he had signed a new contract this year after we had won the treble he would be on much more.

B

barcafan_84

Xavi signed a new contract last year so the paper is still fresh out of the printer i'm sure if he had signed a new contract this year after we had won the treble he would be on much more.

there must be a clause that gives him a bonus if the team wins titles, or thats what i heard from a spaniard about 3 months ago!

TheMessiShow

It looks like we are taking advantage of paying Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol only 5 million. If their heard wasn't at Barca, I don't think players at their calibre would be happy with that

diegomessi

he got something under a million for his first year salary but then a mill plus for each title he won.. xavi and inesta just are humble not greedy true catalunya

Home of Barca Fans