Barca Player Wages discussion

nebeer

Love is All
Speaking of salaries, I read 3/4 days back that Barca have prepared an enhanced contract for Messi which will see him earning a little bit more than he is making now. Though Messi has requested that this was handled after the end of this season. As now he only wants to concentrate on winning titles. That report said that Messi has never demanded any money or even suggested how much he should get paid. Rather he has said in the past that "he should pay FC Barcelona because they let him play. Which is his dream".

Segarra

What's the point of giving him more money? He could quit working now and still have enough to live a great life till he's 90..

Segarra

Tell him: Hey, Messi! We really value your work, but hey, since you already make over 8 million a year we'll wait on the whole raise thing.

Evil

Shabazz
Yaya Toure earns about 2 million. Same amount he earned at Monaco. He was promised a better salary after one year when he joined, but we didn't give him anything, he's still earning the same amount this season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i read that messi made 28 mill euroes in one year with all the porducts he endorces and his pay from fcb that is amazing he is second in the world behind Beckham

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Little Leo won't feel so little with all that money in his pocket. Ferguson won't be giving his bank manager the hairdryer treatment he is the highest paid manager in the Premier League.

L

LUJAN

Man, why can't I be a professional footballer. :confused02: It's the definition of living the life. You can be the ugliest creature on the planet but if you play fantastic football you're guaranteed to have all the ladies you want. :lol:

hehe you are referring to Beckham right :p ( yeah..ronaldinho huh).....

B

beautifulgame

It's time to give our great Yaya a significant raise. This summer will see Barca improve on the contracts of MANY players.

Anyone know how little Inie is paid right now?

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
call me crazy guys but in my eyes this is pocket change, i am not impressed.. its not that much imo.. especially compared to some other sports like formula 1, tiger woods fucking golf -.- tennis etc.

i mean, what is 1 million euros theese days? u cant even buy a decent yacht for that money..

ofcourse i am not talking about us ordinary ppl terms.. its huge for us, but i feel they should get alot more than 9 million for players like messi..........

how the fuck do ppl like abramovic, ecclestone, bill gates and shakhtar and city bosses get so much money... what am i missing?

sorry if this seems immature :)

Andrew M

Well, most of those people are dirty fraudulent bastards that's why.

You know, you might actually be the first person i've seen who has defended footballers' salaries and even requested that they get more!

Home of Barca Fans