Rugby

ManusXavi

Crap weather!! Glad our stadium has perminant roof. . .and with real grass.
El Clasico for New Zealand rugby. Otago/Southland highlanders vs Canterbury/Marlborough Crusaders.
22,000 expected tonight witch is huge for a city of 120,000.. . . . .wouldn't happen without the roof. Otaaaaagoooo!!!
Stadium capacity is 25,000 tonight cos a stand is missing.
otago-stadium.jpg

ManusXavi

Score: 30-32. Tonight was another great example of Rugby. Highlights below.
My Highlanders lost as we expected but Great to be there!

Last edited:

ManusXavi

What the..? I had not looked at the video before I posted it. It cuts off to a black screen halfway through. . . .sorry guys.

Alik

Crap weather!! Glad our stadium has perminant roof. . .and with real grass.
El Clasico for New Zealand rugby. Otago/Southland highlanders vs Canterbury/Marlborough Crusaders.
22,000 expected tonight witch is huge for a city of 120,000.. . . . .wouldn't happen without the roof. Otaaaaagoooo!!!
Stadium capacity is 25,000 tonight cos a stand is missing.
otago-stadium.jpg
Wow, that's a cool stadium.

ManusXavi

Yeah we had bad weather and the Wind made the plastic roof shake. It was like someone shaking thin pieces of plastic. Very loud!
@ yeah I heard about Wilkinson. Wonderful player the world will miss

ManusXavi

What a crap game. We All Blacks almost had our 8th lost in the history of matches against England. 20-15 win. Bloody lucky.

Bertus

Wilkinson finishes as a winner.

Wilkinson is a legend.

I really enjoyed seeing him and Toulon winning everything this year since he kept on failing to win the Top 14.

I wonder how Toulon will do without him since it happened he had to carry his team. There were many matches in which he was the only one scoring for Toulon.

Anyways, incredible players that could score drop goals with his right or left foot no problem. That was an awesome ride he had in France anyways.

ManusXavi

Wilkinson is a legend.

I really enjoyed seeing him and Toulon winning everything this year since he kept on failing to win the Top 14.

I wonder how Toulon will do without him since it happened he had to carry his team. There were many matches in which he was the only one scoring for Toulon.

Anyways, incredible players that could score drop goals with his right or left foot no problem. That was an awesome ride he had in France anyways.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RC_Toulonnais#Current_squad

Your Toulon squad is good man. Andrew Sheridon, Carl Hayman, Ali Williams, Bakkies Botha, Chris Masoe, Juan Smith, James O'Connor, Matt Giteau, Bryan Habana, David Smith and Leigh halfpenny. Leigh will take over the Goal Kicking just fine. . . .a class player in open play as well

ManusXavi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RC_Toulonnais#Current_squad

Your Toulon squad is good man. Andrew Sheridon, Carl Hayman, Ali Williams, Bakkies Botha, Chris Masoe, Juan Smith, James O'Connor, Matt Giteau, Bryan Habana, David Smith and Leigh halfpenny. Leigh will take over the Goal Kicking just fine. . . .a class player in open play as well

Most are still really good players. It's just their are too many good players in New Zealand, South Africa and Australia for these to be wanted.

AURELIUS

Rugby Championship starts again this week.

Argentina to have a franchise in a new expanded Super17 in 2016. About time as well. There is a real dilemma in the number of matches players like Bosch who has been superb at Saracens have to play all year round.

Hourcade will be bleeding in some of the newer generation of Pumas with enormous potential like Lavanini, Matera and Tuculet. Surprising omissions include young Matias Diaz of the Highlanders in NZ and Manuel Carizza of the Stormers.

ManusXavi

Rugby Championship starts again this week.

Argentina to have a franchise in a new expanded Super17 in 2016. About time as well. There is a real dilemma in the number of matches players like Bosch who has been superb at Saracens have to play all year round.

Hourcade will be bleeding in some of the newer generation of Pumas with enormous potential like Lavanini, Matera and Tuculet. Surprising omissions include young Matias Diaz of the Highlanders in NZ and Manuel Carizza of the Stormers.

Matias Diaz couldn't oust his way into enough game time at our Highlanders and has now left the team. A bit disappointed in our coach as Matias is a solid talented Unit who could have helped us in our problematic scrums. I hope he becomes a success.

ManusXavi

My tertiary education class mate was in his club team and said although his English was poor he had such a reading of the game and was good at non verbal communication.

Home of Barca Fans