Rugby

ManusXavi

He once ate 2 big macs, 2 quarter-pounders, 2 mcchickens, 2 fish'o'filet, a 20 pack of mcnuggets a large fries and a coca-cola.

tizzle90

A try will later be 6 points instead of 5 points.
A penalty goal will later be 2 points instead of 3 points.
Some new breakdown and Maul rules will be introduced from next year.
http://www.odt.co.nz/sport/rugby/368083/rugby-confusion-over-law-changes

Its already been tried in Wales and the general feeling is its not the right way to go. Its fine in the southern hemisphere where the weather is nice and warm and running rugby can be played. Lets face it southern hem teams don't need encouraging to play attacking football. Very much like the new scrum rules that were introduced its southern teams trying to get the rules in there favour. That properly back fired on them as well.

ManusXavi

Its already been tried in Wales and the general feeling is its not the right way to go. Its fine in the southern hemisphere where the weather is nice and warm and running rugby can be played. Lets face it southern hem teams don't need encouraging to play attacking football. Very much like the new scrum rules that were introduced its southern teams trying to get the rules in there favour. That properly back fired on them as well.

I personally believe that the 6 point try change will happen. You are right that we don't need encouraging to play attacking Rugby.

ManusXavi

Best club team from Southern Hemisphere vs Arguably the best Club from the North.
Highlanders vs Racing 92 (from Paris). My money is on the Highlanders because of the coaching staff. We are taking this game very seriously.
I recon my Highlanders can beat the Top 14 current leader.
Racing 92 are missing 7 payers from their squad due to the 6 nation. The question I quess is do you still have what it takes to beat a Highlanders side playing their first match since July 2015.
The new All Blacks No.10 top dog Lima Sopoaga takes on Dan Carter.

ManusXavi

What is Mr Zebo like? Your Fullback?

Yes Wales look like they have more of their squad. They are still missing Leigh Halfpenny but I feel Gareth Anscombe is more than adequate. He was a menace in Super Rugby when he played in New Zealand.

ManusXavi

Many new Jonah Lomu tribute videos are on Youtube.
3 months now since he passed away.
This video is not one of those new ones but I love this video. It shows his speed and acceleration rather than his strength. For a 6 foot 5, 120kg man to get up to speed as quickly as he did was quite a sight to see in person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Judms69Zw8g

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans