Rugby

JamDav1982

I was so busy with work I missed both matches. I think I'll have to watch both before the semis. Almost two shocks in one day. Can't believe Scotland almost won.

People in Scotlnd going mad about the referee Joubert and saying he should never referee another international game.

diDi7

People in Scotlnd going mad about the referee Joubert and saying he should never referee another international game.

Funny then how an Australian ref fucked over the South African team last time while this time an SA ref helps the Australians progress. :lol:

ManusXavi

Still no report if All Blacks wing Nehe Milner-Skudders injury means he is out of next weekends semi-final.
I hope he is.
New All Black winger Waisake Naholo from the Highlanders is of equal value and brings better defence.
:cool: Top try scorer of the Super rugby.

We are going to get both Wales and Scotland some Revenge :hunt: by beating both South Africa and :jason2: Australia.
If Argentina beat Australia. . . :dance:

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Tip for the final?

Going to go against my original prediction of South Africa as winners. All blacks to win that semi and I have a real hunch Argentina will upset the wallabies!

New Zealand Argentina final

ManusXavi

I recon Europe Club Rugby should do what we do in the Southern hemisphere. We all two clubs. Here in Dunedin we have Otago then 6 months later we have a Super Rugby team called the Highlanders that make up the best players. You guys don't appear to have this. Instead your best clubs just play in the Champions Cup. If you did things like the Super Rugby, the level of rugby would be greater for a certain number of players that make it. This would in turn make those 6 nations teams better.
I don't think that ITM Cup Champions Canterbury would beat the best club in Europe. . . . .but I would sure bet my Highlanders Super Rugby team would.
We might find out >>> http://www.odt.co.nz/sport/rugby/352459/rugby-highlanders-could-play-european-champion

frog-fcb

The fact it would be the week the six nations kicks off would be a stumbling block as toulon would be missing quite a few players

ManusXavi

Im not actually sure due to the way the seasons in the two hemispheres overlap if it was during 6 nations northern team at a disadvantage same with southern team during the rugby championships

True that. We will experience a bit of that during the Lions tour in 2017

ManusXavi

The crowd goes wild - A comedy sports news team in New Zealand presented this picture today. . . . . not me :notme: :stv172:

12112098_996956413659142_7796587928618440504_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans