Rugby

Barcafan 2304

I thought you're rooting for us!

Sorry mate no lol. I just thought South Africa will win it. They were my prediction beforehand as I felt the all blacks had a bad result in them. However, they go into the semi with great confidence and form.

frog-fcb

Well done argentina turned out a step to far for ireland with injuries and suspensions also thought the argentine prop should have been sent off it could have been a different story

Barcafan 2304

When all is said and done though this has proved one thing. The Southern Hemisphere is still the top dog and the home nations have much to do. Ok, Ireland did great against them last winter but when the crunch time comes, all blacks, Aussies and South Africa are there again

ManusXavi

All Blacks vs Argentina final? I thought I had won easy money today but Argentina have blown me away. Former All Blacks coach Graham Henry really has helped Argentina improve over the past 3 years. Increased Playing time against the big 3 has also helped.

diDi7

I was so busy with work I missed both matches. I think I'll have to watch both before the semis. Almost two shocks in one day. Can't believe Scotland almost won.

Home of Barca Fans