Probably the silliest question/request ever!

S

simulacra75

Hi all

As the title suggests, here goes, a work colleague is celebrating his 50th birthday next year. He and his family live in Barca and he is a season ticket holder at Camp Nou.
I have been asked (as one of his friends) to make a short video for his birthday (along with others) and I had this silly idea of "interviewing" some Barca players, just like after a game, where they would thank him for making it possible (ridiculous, I know). Does anyone think that this kind thing is even feasible or just a silly pipe dream?

Thank you

Gerry

ShandyFFM

i really dont think this would work... at least your firend i well known member in the barca szene or a involved with his sponsorship.... although the barca players are pretty busy... the only chance i see it to go a free training for spectators and perhaps if you get all the luck you need you can get a picture or a short vid...

Cristofol

There are plenty of players in the squad silly and kind enough to do something like this, however it's getting their attention and getting it at a time in which they won't be busy is the problem. I don't think that it is likely I'm afraid

Home of Barca Fans