Looking for Spanish/Barca Football Coaching for a talented 7 year old in Barcelona

Camouflage

My boy and I are making our annual pilgrimage for the final Champions League group match on the 5th Dec, staying over in Barcelona until the Friday 7th Dec.

My lad would really love to attend a Spanish football coaching session during our visit (Thursday 6th Dec), but I'm having trouble finding organisations that do this in Barcelona, I don't know if there's a Spanish version of Pro-Direct type organisation, but any suggestions or contact details would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks in Advance

PS He's is a pretty talented footballer, so the training needs to be of high quality standard for him to enjoy it - vids of him playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p1d6vh2pu8

adil_909

i don't really have any advice about where to go, but the video is amazing. your son is very talented!

Camouflage

Thanks - he is influenced by the Barca way of play, he went to his first Barca match when he was just four and loved it!

ethanbarca.jpg

It would be really great if he could train and play with some Catalan kids during our visit, so fingers crossed someone can help with some info.

DennyCrane

Since you insist on a high quality standard there's likely nothing available during this time of the year.
The closest thing I can think of is the Barcelona Elite Soccer Summer Camp. But it's 13 year-old minimum age and of course in the summer. Barcelona is a nice town though, so you might want to visit another time again. :p

http://www.learn4good.com/great_schools/soccer_football_camps2.htm

You might want to consider contacting the local clubs and ask around if they offer anything.

Camouflage

Thanks, we're considering one of soccer camps, maybe in the summer. But for this trip, the quality doesn't need to be highest, I think it just would be a great experience for him to play footie with some Spanish kids during the trip.

Home of Barca Fans