Stephan El Shaarawy

KhaledBarca

What do you think about Barcelona buying El Shaarawy instead of Neymar? The kid is very talented, very good finisher and is much cheaper!

KhaledBarca

How much would el shaarawy cost in your opinion?
20? 25? 30M?

Neymar could cost more than 60M, according to reports in spanish newspapers!

MoFroBo

Doubt Milan would let him go for less than some kind of crazy 50M Euros offer. He is just too important for the team and only if as I said some illogical and crazy generous offer comes.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He likely doesn't even want to move from Milan, especially since he's signed an extension. Plus with the club renovating the team, they're going to need El Shaarawy leading the way to regain their European success. To them, he's much more than just a really good young player. He kind of marks the next era for Milan in a way.

BarcaJack

What do you think about Barcelona buying El Shaarawy instead of Neymar? The kid is very talented, very good finisher and is much cheaper!
I don't think he is fit for Barca. He showed some quality of a good finisher but still not a Villa, and his dribbling is worse than Sanchez.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I don't think he is fit for Barca. He showed some quality of a good finisher but still not a Villa, and his dribbling is worse than Sanchez.

He's 20 years old..

Needs to work on his game, become a bit more unpredictable, but he carried Milan in the early stages of the season which is remarkable for someone his age, also his workrate throughout in helping his fullback out was fantastic, much props to him.

Home of Barca Fans