Qatar Airways to appear on Barça shirt from 2013/14 season

slvtn

Both look alright despite the sponsor logo. Especially the away kit would be a huge improvement compared to the actual one. On this note, I have to admit that the current home shirt is one of my favourites though, even if it isn't the classic style. Sponsor logos look horrible on either ones though. If there's a shirt logo, it should be Unicef.
My two cents...

Galning

catalunyashirt.png

Saw this shirt during the Catalonia game. It looks sick.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Looks good, expect for the Qatar Airways print. The stripes could be broader I guess.

And the blur on the sleeves is unnecessary

slvtn

Not bad at all. I really hope they change the sponsor logo though and a crew neck would also looks better imo.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Qatar, although I'd rather not have it on there, should be the same color as the name printing. Gradient on the sleeve is screwed up. but the rest is amazing. LOVE thinner stripes, especially 05-06, 09-10 and 10-11! My favorites :wub:

PS: Loving the font, looks very slick :)
PPS: LOVE the v-neck, which are simply the best IMO. 1. v-neck ................................. 98. crew neck 99. collar

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
BAHcM_uCAAAT8x5.jpg:large

BAHcQnmCUAEPjET.jpg:large

What do you think ?

The first one looks like it's an AC Milan shirt, the colours seem off. The second looks pretty good but not as good as Valencia's senyera shirt. The weird mini-stripes on the sleeves shouldn't be there and the main stripes should be broader, atleast on the home kit.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I hope they tweak some things. But this would be the first time I buy the home and away jerseys. Besides the sleeves they are pretty nice. I agree with wider stripes though.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
So glad we are going back to stripes. I'll get both of course, I always do and the away shirt is a damn sight better then this season's, which I have but never wear haha.

Last edited:

abual3bed1

Official: FC Barcelona has signed a contract with Qatar Airlines. The Qatari company's logo to appear on Barca's jersey starting from July 1st until the end of 2015/2016 season.

Home of Barca Fans