Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eric Hassli (Vancouver) v Toronto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neymar (Santos) v Internacional

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

PearLBLacK

Banned
Does the Puskas award include goals from friendlies? That already rules out Falcao's (which isn't even among top 3 in the video, imo).

footyfan

Calma, calma
Ben Arfa, Maella and Neymar were all better than Falcao's according to me. I would go with either Ben Arfa or Neymar. Messi's goal was beautiful but it wasn't an 'oh my god goal' that he used to have in previous seasons.

Too bad Ibra was a few weeks late because that's one of the best goals I've ever seen.

Pepe Silvia

Benzema's b. kick was equally as impressive as Falcao's (although Falcao had some more distance and a bit more spin to hit the top left corner) but the ball was redirected the same way. I agree with whoever said HBA even though I went Maella. HBA's delicate dribble towards the end to catch defender off balance ever so slightly to free up space for the final shot.. was magic.

Meitux

cisse's surely should be... its way better than some goals that are nominated and propably should be the best goal ,as for ibra's, they said its late to put, and thats a shame...But still cisses should be and it should be the winner

89Norcal

Falcao's goal was one of the best bicycle kicks I've seen, But Ben Arfa's goal was awesome, especially the dribbling inside the box

All it was missing was the turn from this goal

[youtube]WpuFePHvLUM[/youtube]

I agree they should have showed some love for Cisse, considering it won the EPL goal of the season.

[youtube]g0g74JixgNo[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans