Barça-Madrid veterans game in Qatar

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I hate Veteran games, they are always so shit, even though the old guys are still more skillful then me :lol:

M

Messi+Eto

Anyone who calls Kluivert a flop deserves to be shot! . . . . And left to recuperate in hospital. #Rinse and repeat. :lol:

Last edited:

Trickykid

Calling Laudrup a Judas is just wrong. Sure, joining our rivals was a horrible thing to do, no doubt, but the fault for him leaving in the first place was Cruyffs. We owe Cruyff a lot for the success we've been able to enjoy for the past many years, but that doesn't change the fact that his arrogance and stubbornness cost the club dearly too. Amongst these losses were Laudrup and Zubi. The way he treated especially the latter after our European Cup demolishion at the hands of AC Milan was plain despicable. Leaving Laudrup out of the side was probably also not the wisest choice he made as a coach. Not that I blame that isolated incident as the cause of him going to Madrid of course, as it was just a minor result of a long period of bad blood between the two, but it was perhaps the last nail in the coffin, as Laudrup decided to do the forbidden transfer.

The Figo case was a different story all together.

Daemul

Calling Laudrup a Judas is just wrong. Sure, joining our rivals was a horrible thing to do, no doubt, but the fault for him leaving in the first place was Cruyffs. We owe Cruyff a lot for the success we've been able to enjoy for the past many years, but that doesn't change the fact that his arrogance and stubbornness cost the club dearly too. Amongst these losses were Laudrup and Zubi. The way he treated especially the latter after our European Cup demolishion at the hands of AC Milan was plain despicable. Leaving Laudrup out of the side was probably also not the wisest choice he made as a coach. Not that I blame that isolated incident as the cause of him going to Madrid of course, as it was just a minor result of a long period of bad blood between the two, but it was perhaps the last nail in the coffin, as Laudrup decided to do the forbidden transfer.

tumblr_lokdgiA79w1qafrh6.gif

Trickykid

Due to Tapatalk not being able to show gifs, I can't see yours. So I can only assume it's mighty witty, and that I got served?

Daemul

Due to Tapatalk not being able to show gifs, I can't see yours. So I can only assume it's mighty witty, and that I got served?

Nah, I agreed with your post, but since this is a Barca forum, you might find not many people share our thoughts :lol:

So I juts played to the crowd with a gif ;)

Trickykid

Nah, I agreed with your post, but since this is a Barca forum, you might find not many people share our thoughts :lol:

So I juts played to the crowd with a gif ;)

Oh, I see. I'm off to bed now anyhow, so I'll dodge any potential incoming shitstorm for now.

Trickykid

For those interested, Los Merengues won the game on penalties after drawing 5-5.
Goalscorers: Fernando Couto (2), Bolo Zenden (2), Michael Reiziger for Barca, and Iván Pérez (2), Amavisca, Alfonso and Hagi for Real. For those who are too young to have followed Barca back then, both Alfonso and Hagi played for both Barca and Real. Neither had great succes at any of the two clubs though, despite their apparent talent.

Home of Barca Fans