Alexis Sanchez

xXKonan

Can't believe Arsenal didn't sell him.
Wenger and Arsenal held that stance they didn't want to sell directly to a rival even if they risk him leaving for free for most of the summer. But it looks like they were going to go back on that if they had brought in Lemar but it never happened so Sanchez stays.

BarçaBarça

A world-class player for free, in playing a position where we have huge doubt right now. No brainer, isn't it?
With completely outrageous prices flying around again next (world-cup) summer window, I would sign him already in January.

Sure, he would need a lot of wages, but with 0 € in transfer-sum, it will be worth it money-wise no matter what kind of sign-on he gets.
Plus here he can win trophies again, that must be a plus for him, as that is why he wants to leave in the first place.

I know people in here wants Griezmann instead, but he just stayed in Atletico out of loyalty, so how no earth would he sign for a rival when he thinks about stuff like that?

JamDav1982

I think he would suit the role Suarez is playing just now perfectly.

He cant be a supporting plyer from the right as he so often was in past.

There is no chance Barca will offer him the wages other clubs will and dont think he would want to come back anyway.

serghei

I think he would suit the role Suarez is playing just now perfectly.

He cant be a supporting plyer from the right as he so often was in past.

There is no chance Barca will offer him the wages other clubs will and dont think he would want to come back anyway.

Age doesn't help him either. But I agree. He'd be perfect for the role. I don't agree he wouldn't want to come back, he surely would. We can give him a big salary if he comes on a free. Depending on how well Suarez does at LW we should at least consider it. Not many top class LWs who can play well both outside and inside are available.

JamDav1982

Age doesn't help him either. But I agree. He'd be perfect for the role. I don't agree he wouldn't want to come back, he surely would. We can give him a big salary if he comes on a free. Depending on how well Suarez does at LW we should at least consider it. Not many top class LWs who can play well both outside and inside are available.

I dont think he would choose to come back ahead of going to likes of City.

He is given more freedom at other clubs and dont think Barca would give him 400k or so that other clubs could offer.

Barca83

Banned
If we're going to sign an aging Arsenal player who's contract expires at the end of the season, it should definitely be this guy. Him on the left, Messi false 9, and Dembele on the right.

Barca83

Banned
with Sterling's recent form and PSG signing Neymar and Mbappe over the Summer, I can't see either club trying to get him in January. I think he has another 2-3 years left at the top and would be a better signing than Griezmann for 100m

Home of Barca Fans