Alexis Sanchez

ronniecro

i'd take him back,if we can afford to pay the likes of gomes,douglas,arda etc. we can afford to pay someone who actually is quality player

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My bet is on Juventus.

I'll pass. Especially when he's gotten the taste of being the main man now.

JamDav1982

He will get massive wages that Barca wont offer him and even then he is not a player to support others in a system he needs freedom and others to react to him.

No chance of him coming back and doubt he would have much interest in it anyway.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Get Coutinho and Griezmann and get on with it.

Club can spend a lot of money on bench fodder so why not on two absolute quality players that will fit the system like a glove and make us a much better team? Sell whoever you have to sell.

People are too adverse to spending some money here always wanting to go for the cheap and much worse option which comes back to bite us.

It's like an NBA team passing on Kyrie because he takes a significant portion of their wage cap preferring to sign Mike Conley who will take less instead.

Zincubus

Banned
any news on where/if he goes in January? We need him in for Suarez

No way . Don't want him back , damaged goods .

He's changed massively , he's Mr Big Boots nowadays ... constantly cursing teammates and sulking if something doesn't come off . That bus has gone . He had his chance here .

I'd rather get Ibra back to be honest !

Windhook

There is no place for Sanchez in Man City starting line up. If he wants to be the next Carlos Tevez for City, good. Also there is that video from 5 years ago, still makes me laugh:lol:
[youtube]v9a8zQs-5Zs[/youtube]

BenRobbins

Signing for City this window. 20 million to arsenal.

He is getting 500 grand a week and a 15 million signing on fee :lol:

How is ffp not stopping them and psg?

Devils

Arsenal are just shambles, absolute shambles.

Oh well, Alexis is going to get a guaranteed PL medal out of it (and contend for the CL) while Arsenal continue to free fall.

Can't say I blame him at all.

Home of Barca Fans