Alexis Sanchez

Galning

He always was a great player but got scapegoat'd by a lot of forum users. Local Barça fans appreciated him more during his time with us.

Jombi

He's bad against strong and defensive teams. His ball control leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Look how much room he gets in the EPL.

Observer

Banned
Who's good against strong defensive teams? Some of us still remember the Chelsea - Inter games.

Anyways, last 3 matches of individual highlights. You can see a lot of ball control there.

[youtube]1LyRRxAuBoE[/youtube]
[youtube]RQ0BlyG0fhI[/youtube]
[youtube]d9MJ4JzTzUs[/youtube]

Gnidrologist

No thanks. He's good right now, but when he's not in this form, he's the most frustrating player I can watch.
Exactly my thoughts. And even on his top form he's not THAT good. Makes a brilliants move and then two or three sloppy plays. Has overall bad decision making. Suarez makes a lot of sloppy plays too, but, he tends to be clinical in big, important matches against tough sides, where Sanchez always fades away. Would be great sub, though, but he wouldn't want that obv.

BBZ8800

He always was a great player but got scapegoat'd by a lot of forum users. Local Barça fans appreciated him more during his time with us.

You told me that I am trolling in a summer of 2014 when I joked:
1. Alexis in Barca=no CL trophies
2. Alexis sold and new players bought=Barca will surely win CL trophies

(Of course it is not only because of Alexis, but we probably wouldn't win a CL last Season with MAN Messi-Alexis-Neymar trio.)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Bit like people are scapegoating other players now. Hardly a surprise...

JamDav1982

Sanchez will always be a very good player where he is given almost complete freedom as the main man and playing from the left. Particularly in a team that tries to play on the break.

He was not the same player for Barca as he was a support player for Messi, playing largely from the right hand side in a team that rarely looked to give him ball early.

It worked for both Alexis and Barca to let him leave and be the main man somewhere else.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

You told me that I am trolling in a summer of 2014 when I joked:
1. Alexis in Barca=no CL trophies
2. Alexis sold and new players bought=Barca will surely win CL trophies

(Of course it is not only because of Alexis, but we probably wouldn't win a CL last Season with MAN Messi-Alexis-Neymar trio.)

C'mon BBZ, it was NeMesIs, you should know that. :mou:

Hell we still had MSN two seasons ago. Messi-Sanchez-Neymar. :troll:

Home of Barca Fans