Alexis Sanchez

IamGundogan

They are still trying to stay within FFP and are not wildly overspending.

What Guardiola said about it being negative for squad is correct. Likes of KDB would not appreciate being on so much less than a player he is better than.

What? If they sign Laporte and Fred in this window, they're spending would be between 500-530M in the 18 months Pep has been there.

Sorin

Mkhitaryan is a bottler of the highest order (so will fit in at Arsenal tbf) you get dropped for Lingard you have problems. But in the situation they was in its decent business for them, they need positions at the back more than Aubamayeng but its still money being spent. And Arsenal did agree to sell him in the summer but they couldn't get Lemar in time as a replacement so they said no, either he rejected them or didn't offer enough it isn't clear.

Would you have wished him well at City?

Your first point is spot on. Mkhitarian is bottler who has no business being at a top club in england. He's as fairweather as it gets. Don't even know what you were thinking when you signed him tbh. He's not even Mourinho's type of player.

He has been inconsistent from Shaktar. In fact, that should be his middle name. He hasn't been that good in his time at Dortmund either. The only year he managed to keep a good level he somehow fooled you into buying him the next year.

What you say about this guy fitting in at Arsenal is true and it's why I still don't understand how this is as best as they could have hoped for. Even considering Sanchez's contract. What are they hoping to achieve with the armenian? He's going to give them the same half-assed performances their so called class players have given them since 10 years ago. They won't achieve shit and he's going to collect a big fat paycheck for the next 5 years. He'll add absolutely nothing of value besides the odd class performance here or there. They'd be better trying to collect some money from Sanchez and when you guys came with Mkhi as a trade piece I would have told you to fuck off. Even 20 million would be better since it would probably help in sigining their targets(Auba, Malcom). Let's face it, you'd have payed even 30 million+ for him if Arsenal would stand their ground. It's even insulting that a reject is proposed in exchange of their star, but nothing new to the cucks that are Arsenal.

I don't give a fuck about City either. If you both could relegate that'd be the best. City in 19th place and ManUtd in 20th place is my dream. I despise you both. Sanchez going to the oil club would make no diference whatsoever. Just that Arsenal has been fucked over by Wenger's and the board's incopetence once again.

I have to say that, even though i'm not a fan, I have a soft spot for Arsenal since the Thierry Henry days and that's the primary reason I want ManUtd to fail with this guy. Would rather Arsenal lift trophies than either of the Manc clubs. Also helps that Sanchez was not one of my favorite Barca players to say the least. He was like a headless chicken with us. For a supposed WC player he's been avarage at best for us.

Last edited:

draconifire

Your first point is spot on. Mkhitarian is bottler who has no business being at a top club in england. He's as fairweather as it gets. Don't even know what you were thinking when you signed him tbh. He's not even Mourinho's type of player.

He has been inconsistent from Shaktar. In fact, that should be his middle name. He hasn't been that good in his time at Dortmund either. The only year he managed to keep a good level he somehow fooled you into buying him the next year.

What you say about this guy fitting in at Arsenal is true and it's why I still don't understand how this is as best as they could have hoped for. Even considering Sanchez's contract. What are they hoping to achieve with the armenian? He's going to give them the same half-assed performances their so called class players have given them since 10 years ago. They won't achieve shit and he's going to collect a big fat paycheck for the next 5 years. He'll add absolutely nothing of value besides the odd class performance here or there. They'd be better trying to collect some money from Sanchez and when you guys came with Mkhi as a trade piece I would have told you to fuck off. Even 20 million would be better since it would probably help in sigining their targets(Auba, Malcom). Let's face it, you'd have payed even 30 million+ for him if Arsenal would stand their ground. It's even insulting that a reject is proposed in exchange of their star, but nothing new to the cucks that are Arsenal.

I don't give a fuck about City either. If you both could relegate that'd be the best. City in 19th place and ManUtd in 20th place is my dream. I despise you both. Sanchez going to the oil club would make no diference whatsoever. Just that Arsenal has been fucked over by Wenger's and the board's incopetence once again.

I have to say that, even though i'm not a fan, I have a soft spot for Arsenal since the Thierry Henry days and that's the primary reason I want ManUtd to fail with this guy. Would rather Arsenal lift trophies than either of the Manc clubs. Also helps that Sanchez was not one of my favorite Barca players to say the least. He was like a headless chicken with us. For a supposed WC player he's been avarage at best for us.

OMG teh salt....

Mkhytaryan's second name is Missitaryan. lol

Sorin

I'm salty that I utterly despise the Manc clubs and would rather Arsenal win than them?

Well, if that's what salt is, then yeah, I'm salty that they are constantly bending over for these 2.

FCBfan22

Mourinho lost it.

Mourinho and those oranges
#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)

Jose Mourinho comparing Alexis Sanchez to the "juiciest orange" prompted a huge response from you today as we asked you to compare your club's transfer business to food.

:facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans