Alexis Sanchez

Pepe Silvia

Yeah he is ugly :lol:

Strange underdeveloped frame too when he took off his shirt. Like a teenage boy. He has that cool style though I'll give him that.. and he works hard in the games. I'm liking him more and more as time goes on, even though he has a long way to go.

Garrus

The problem is that his best performances comes from the left wing, And from now on it's registered to villa till the rest of the season, He can start the line up instead of pedro, But i doubt he's breakthrough will come from playing on the right, But again i could be wrong.

J

jtmx12

@no80s

He did look pretty good playing from the right wing against Alaves.

Overal he's doing fine, the problem is that Villa & Pedro are doing even better...

E

estranged

in before the angry village mob turns up again, in search of some poor soul to take their frustration out on.

E

estranged

Pedro's been as bad as Alexis and maybe even worse during many stretches of the season, but the fact is that people exaggerate Alexis' poor showings and overlook Pedro's, guess people are more comfortable destroying a signing than a canterano.

M

mikecraig

Pedro's been as bad as Alexis and maybe even worse during many stretches of the season, but the fact is that people exaggerate Alexis' poor showings and overlook Pedro's, guess people are more comfortable destroying a signing than a canterano.

Pedro has earned his right to be bad while Alexis, well has just been all bad.

Home of Barca Fans