Alexis Sanchez

Zincubus

Banned
No thanks. He's already proved to be a bad fit for us and we need younger players. And his salary would be another one that we'll be unable to get off our books unless we get rid of him a year or two after signing him.

Exactly

Not close to being a Barca player never mind his wage demands of £400,000 per week !

Givenchy

imo we should put in a lowball offer and bring him back, Wenger would rather sell to us than a PL rival. yes i know he's been here before, hes 29 etc etc but if his wages arent crazy it could work out well as he can rotate among the front 3 and we all know how shit Suarez' form is lately

Andrew M

It's not his fault that Arsenal is such a shitty team and Wenger such a delusional idiot

Last season he behaved like a stroppy teenager and clearly agitated the team. Just because you're the team's best player doesn't entitle you to act like that

Contreras1991

Well if no one on your team has balls, nor hunger to win, I would behave like that, too. Anyone with a mentality of wanting to win, would also lose their temper if they were on a team that lacks ambition. It is one thing to lose doing your best, and another very different is to lose having the tools to win and knowing that you can do it better, but at the end you don't. This is the thing that is happening a lot in Arsenal, where Wenger is making too many mistakes, that not only is costing him points and prestige of the club, but also is he is pissing most of his players, like Alexis among others. Even Henry thinks that Alexis should leave the club, since is not doing well for his career

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
imo we should put in a lowball offer and bring him back, Wenger would rather sell to us than a PL rival. yes i know he's been here before, hes 29 etc etc but if his wages arent crazy it could work out well as he can rotate among the front 3 and we all know how shit Suarez' form is lately

Well latest check on rumours suggest that Liverpool are interested in him !?!

Ideally he'd go there which releases Coutinho for us :)

Messi983

He won't go to Liverpool. They wanted him in 2014 but his wife prefered to live in London so he choosed Arsenal. IF he'll leave now he'll go to City.

Barcilliant

I am shocked that City have offered Sterling plus cash for Sanchez!

I thought Sterling was a Guardiola favourite plus one of the better City players.

Morten

Heard he is quite displeased that he didnt get his transfer.
Arsenal better hope he still is motivated to do his best.

Home of Barca Fans