Alexis Sanchez

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would rather play Arda, Deulofeu, Munir or Denis than Alexis.

That is really stupid. All of them are so many levels below Alexis in the winger position. I don't want Alexis back but none of the players you mentioned are good enough to be fielded alongside Messi and Suarez in the front line.

jairzinho

I would take him back but his age doesn't make for very good long term planning. He turns 29 at the end of the year.

JamDav1982

I would take him back but his age doesn't make for very good long term planning. He turns 29 at the end of the year.

He is going after massive wages and wasnt able to really play in a system last time.

Probably suits LW more than he did at RW last time but absolute non starter.

serghei

Not happening. He's asking for more than 15m. net. And Arsenal won't sell. And he is not young enough. But he is one of the best wingers in the world without a doubt.

JamDav1982

Not happening. He's asking for more than 15m. net. And Arsenal won't sell. And he is not young enough. But he is one of the best wingers in the world without a doubt.

He wasnt one of best wingers in world at Barca and a Arsenal he is at his best when playing more centrally or given more or less free role from left.

serghei

He wasnt one of best wingers in world at Barca and a Arsenal he is at his best when playing more centrally or given more or less free role from left.

He is now. At Arsenal, he was very effective play from the left inside. He has similar qualities to Neymar, strength, speed, has final pass, is great at set pieces and he scores a lot. Quality-wise, he is good enough imo. Plus that Valverde uses the wingers more inside than Lucho. But, as I said, he's too old and is looking to get paid a lot for his last big contract probably.

Lutece FC

Arsenal will sell him. They are trying to renew his contract. But he's gonna refuse. Arsenal loves money.

And he only has 1 year of contract remaining.

EdmondDantes

I'd love him back.

At the same time I have no idea why PSG aren't doing everything they can to sign him. He'd be perfect alongside Cavani and Neymar.

No thanks. He's already proved to be a bad fit for us and we need younger players. And his salary would be another one that we'll be unable to get off our books unless we get rid of him a year or two after signing him.

Home of Barca Fans