Alexis Sanchez

serghei

He has an exceptional free kick ability. He gives a lot of top spin to the ball. Almost like in tenis. The ball goes up a lot and down quickly. Impossible to save.

He's really a weird one. Combining occasional brilliancy with being a total buffoon and a liability.

Not weird at all. A lot of the players who are proactive and try to make things happen have moments when they give the ball away. Neymar is like that as well, plenty of giveaways or failed dribblings. In the end, the trade off works, because the positions in which they give the ball away are acceptable for any team with a decent defense.

In other words, the players who try to make things happen for their team, and impact the game, are the ones who will make more mistakes, than the ones who just don't take any risks.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So where's he going? Chelsea interest from months back died but now it seems to be coming up again after losing Lukaku. Apparently City bid £50m but Arse want £80m. They'd probably sell for less than that to Bayern.

Catta

Why not bring Alexis back as a Neymar replacement, he would be cheap, around 40 mil, and Arsenal would rather sell him to us than to City. Could be a great short term solution, and we would still have more than enough money to buy another player like Eriksen. Let Dembele develop for another season or two and then get him.

GetIn

Why not bring Alexis back as a Neymar replacement, he would be cheap, around 40 mil, and Arsenal would rather sell him to us than to City. Could be a great short term solution, and we would still have more than enough money to buy another player like Eriksen. Let Dembele develop for another season or two and then get him.

I don't think we should be replacing one headless chicken with another. Would rather focus on someone who is more team orientated.

Catta

There is currently no better alternative for a reasonable price. If you think that it's better starting the season with Arda or Deulo rather than Alexis then you have a serious problem.

FC B

No no, thank you very much but I would only take him back only for a very cheap amount of money and only if he accepts a backup role which won't ever happen. He only played one good season for Barca and had mediocre perfromances in CL so thanks but NO!
I don't think we should be replacing one headless chicken with another. Would rather focus on someone who is more team orientated.

I would rather play Arda, Deulofeu, Munir or Denis than Alexis.

+1

Devils

Alexis looked clueless most of the time playing Barca style football. Wouldn't expect anything to change.

Catta

Why would I not want him back, if his alternatives are Dybala and Coutinho. He would be a better fit than both of them.

Home of Barca Fans