Alexis Sanchez

BBZ8800

Sanchez could go to RM. The move would make sense from an RM perspective. They currently have an unbalance attack with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Ronaldo can longer play on the wing. Playing both Ronaldo and Benzema is pointless. Benzema's stats also show that he scores more goals when Ronaldo does not play because they basically occupy the same space now.

I think a Sanchez-Ronaldo-Bale partnership would be more effective than the BBC.

I would hate for Sanchez to join them though. I would rather have him join one of our non-league opponents, i.e. Bayern of perhaps Juventus.

Barca, Real, Bayern wouldn't buy him because of his IQ.
He just can't play in these teams.

He can go to Juventus, Sevilla, maybe AM (I am not sure that they would want him either).
I also don't see that teams like Chelsea, Psg etc would buy him.

He can only go to a 2nd tier top teams.
Alexis probably dreams about Barca/RM/Bayern.

So, top teams have the money for his fee, but they don't want him because of his IQ.
2nd tier teams probably want him but they don't have 50-60M for his fee.

I really don't see where he could go except Juventus, Sevilla, Liverpool, maybe Man Utd, Tottenham.
Those are his realistic targets.

F

FlaFCB

Barca, Real, Bayern wouldn't buy him because of his IQ.
He just can't play in these teams.

He can go to Juventus, Sevilla, maybe AM (I am not sure that they would want him either).
I also don't see that teams like Chelsea, Psg etc would buy him.

He can only go to a 2nd tier top teams.
Alexis probably dreams about Barca/RM/Bayern.

So, top teams have the money for his fee, but they don't want him because of his IQ.
2nd tier teams probably want him but they don't have 50-60M for his fee.

I really don't see where he could go except Juventus, Sevilla, Liverpool, maybe Man Utd, Tottenham.
Those are his realistic targets.

If Griezmann leaves in the summer, Alexis could be a good replacement for Atletico.

Yannik

Sanchez could go to RM. The move would make sense from an RM perspective. They currently have an unbalance attack with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Ronaldo can longer play on the wing. Playing both Ronaldo and Benzema is pointless. Benzema's stats also show that he scores more goals when Ronaldo does not play because they basically occupy the same space now.

I think a Sanchez-Ronaldo-Bale partnership would be more effective than the BBC.

I would hate for Sanchez to join them though. I would rather have him join one of our non-league opponents, i.e. Bayern of perhaps Juventus.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure RM goes for a LW by the next season and move Ronaldo to ST, but I tipped it to be Hazard.

JamDav1982

Sanchez is not a player that makes those around him better or plays well if not the main man in a system.

If he goes to Real or Bayern and is not given freedom in the front line you will see the Barcelona Alexis.

Real nor Bayern should go move for him in my opinion.

Yannik

Sanchez is not a player that makes those around him better or plays well if not the main man in a system.

If he goes to Real or Bayern and is not given freedom in the front line you will see the Barcelona Alexis.

Real nor Bayern should go move for him in my opinion.

the only real fundament to this assumption is his reign at Barca. It doesn't mean this would happen again. He's clearly a better player than he was at Barca and when he freshly arrived at Arsenal.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's also turning 29 this year. And with his playing style and history of injuries, he may very well decline faster than a lot of other players. It's a big gamble.

JamDav1982

the only real fundament to this assumption is his reign at Barca. It doesn't mean this would happen again. He's clearly a better player than he was at Barca and when he freshly arrived at Arsenal.

He isnt much different from the Barca Sanchez other than given a lot more freedom.

It is not based on an assumption on his time at Barca but watching him for Arsenal. He doesnt make those around him better he plays as an individual and have heard Arsenal fans say the same.

Home of Barca Fans