Alexis Sanchez

Catta

If he hadn't already played for Barca, all Barca fans would like him to sign for us. Just because he wasn't good enough for us 3 years ago doesn't mean he will not be again. He had his best season with us and we sold him after that, who says he would have not become even better after that season. I would gladly sell Neymar for 180 mil, to get Sanchez back for around 70 mil

F

FlaFCB

He must be really frustrated. Going from barça to arsenal must have been tough, as in one he was fighting for and winning trophies. He'll leave for sure. Rumors he wants to go back to Spain.

behindbrowneyes

With him it's the same as with Neymar. He is better when he doesn't play in a team with Messi. I mean Messi makes everyone around him a better player, but Alexis needs a team where he can run the show. It is no coincidence that he reached a new level when he was gone.

Yannik

Yeah the reports about Atletico say IF they could get ban reduced.

Sevilla and Sampaoli could be attractive to him if they could afford it.

big IF for Atleti tbh.
Sevilla is too small at this point, he thinks he's too big for Arsenal, there's no way he jumps on a dark horse club that competes for similar places in just another league. Not to mention wage demands and the initial fee.
I expect PSG, Juventus, Bayern and Chelsea to come knocking during the next 4 months, probably Milan and Inter too but he's a bit unrealistic for them.

MIXA

Sanchez could go to RM. The move would make sense from an RM perspective. They currently have an unbalance attack with Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Ronaldo can longer play on the wing. Playing both Ronaldo and Benzema is pointless. Benzema's stats also show that he scores more goals when Ronaldo does not play because they basically occupy the same space now.

I think a Sanchez-Ronaldo-Bale partnership would be more effective than the BBC.

I would hate for Sanchez to join them though. I would rather have him join one of our non-league opponents, i.e. Bayern of perhaps Juventus.

Home of Barca Fans