Alexis Sanchez

impeh

Hi, its me..
Alexis :wub:

looked much more confident the last couple of games.. Zaragoza at home next weekend, fancy him to get a goal.

BarcaGirl

great game today ...we looked so much better in the 2nd half, when he came on
Nice assist for Leo as well. And I'm really glad he didn't dive there. :)

X

xaviniesta

look how good picture i captured of barcelonas formation with pure #9 as alexis, messi #10 and alves as a winger. villa was more of a RW or just played more on right side, but alexis was pure #9 there.
81455334.jpg

CatalinR10

Juventus are considering to ask Barcelona to sign Alexis Sanchez (23) on loan in January, with a buy option in the summer. [tuttosport]

Loan ?

fuck-this-shit.jpeg

Sergio

Sergison
Juve have such a fetish for the Udinese squad of a couple of years ago, its getting redic.

Hope though don't get him though, a bit of pace and played in the same position as at Udinese would make for a very good team

Clockwise

Buccaneer
look how good picture i captured of barcelonas formation with pure #9 as alexis, messi #10 and alves as a winger. villa was more of a RW or just played more on right side, but alexis was pure #9 there.

The thing is Villa is n times the #9 any other player but Leo can be. and Alexis is the natural winger. we're not using Villa's ultimate killer instinct as a 9 and also not using Alexis's speed, stamina and dribbling skills on the wings to create width this way. Messi as a #10 and Villa as a #9 will be a fearsome unstoppable due imho.

Juventus are considering to ask Barcelona to sign Alexis Sanchez (23) on loan in January, with a buy option in the summer. [tuttosport]

So does this mean, They dont want Villa anymore or Villa wants to stay here forever? :love:

X

xaviniesta

The thing is Villa is n times the #9 any other player but Leo can be. and Alexis is the natural winger. we're not using Villa's ultimate killer instinct as a 9 and also not using Alexis's speed, stamina and dribbling skills on the wings to create width this way. Messi as a #10 and Villa as a #9 will be a fearsome unstoppable due imho.

i think besides scoring alexis is betetr in every other part at #9 than villa. but can't argue that scoring is huge attribution in this position :D as for winger villa>>>>>>alexis.

Home of Barca Fans