Alexis Sanchez

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I agree with you to a point xaviniesta, we didnt pay 37 plus million for someone to JUST perform in the clasicos and for workrate, Tello already provides us with that. Imagine this had been a Cl final or another important match, we would be calling for his head. He's been getting confidence from the team, manager and the fans. There is no easy fix to our dilemma, if we replace him with neymar, neymar could fail and we could lose another 40+ million or we keep him and He trains extra hard like cesc did when he wasn't playing so well.

Or.........slowly begin to integrate Deulo next season and actually have a deadly goalthreat in our ranks. He's young but he's amazing and wouldn't be a waste of money if he fails (which is unlikely). Plus he wouldn't have the pressures of being a regular starter because he can rotate with iniesta or pedro.

tiki-taka

What a miss I swear I was again in disbelief! I don't think Tito will give him enough play time this season in order to frustrate him so that he demands a transfer request. Barca should rather keep Afellay as a sub player since he doesn't cost us a lot. At the moment I would prefer Villa or Tello over Alexis.

Paganinisrvnge

What he did last year is irrelevant. That goal vs Real Madrid was pretty nice and he had some very nice goals last year but in the Champions League, he was shit and this year as a whole, he has been shit.

JackSparrow

At the moment I would prefer anyone over Alexis. And I am not his hater. I was actually his fan. I knew his finishing is poor before he got here, but I thought that would get better with the likes of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi surrounding him.
I think its time for him to give his spot to others. He is a great player but not Barca class.
I dont like him taking Villa's minutes. And I dont want him to take minutes from Tello, Cuenca and Delofeu in the next season.

X

xaviniesta

Alexis és un dels nostres, l'hem de protegir. Aquí podem perdonar qui falla i no qui ho intenta. Ell sempre s'esforça al màxim."
"Alexis is one of ours, we must protect. Here we forgive those who try and fail. He always try your hardest. "

tito :worthy:

Galning

I think I just realised why his confidence is so low. There's just two things I need to do to bring the old Alexis back..

152.jpg

[YOUTUBE]Tpw2LKuTRaw[/YOUTUBE]

Leo10

Alexis és un dels nostres, l'hem de protegir. Aquí podem perdonar qui falla i no qui ho intenta. Ell sempre s'esforça al màxim."
"Alexis is one of ours, we must protect. Here we forgive those who try and fail. He always try your hardest. "

tito :worthy:

Sell Tito. :pep:

F

Flavia

The team and the crowd has to back him, you don't kick a man down. But if he keeps like that, he's not Barça quality and should go. Mental strenght is also required to play at high level. Cutting the dive won't hurt either.

Home of Barca Fans