Alexis Sanchez

Darko

i had faith in him but he cost us the game today,its just not working,he needs to go or sit on the bench for a longer period of time and when he comes on if he aint got his shit tohether,he should go

ammarfcb

ze special one
1358376499997_1.jpg

PaCmAn

Don't know why people keep defending this turd of a player, oh his work rate is good blah blah. Face it he's crap, time to sell him in the summer.

dodi1982

i usually troll neymar but if signing neymar means getting rid of alexis i'm all for it

The fix is not this easy.We have to do the same mistake every 3 years selling our best CF.Some body is gonna walk Villa out and keep Alexis,I'll be damned if this doesn't happen.FML.

T

tariqo

The fix is not this easy.We have to do the same mistake every 3 years selling our best CF.Some body is gonna walk Villa out and keep Alexis,I'll be damned if this doesn't happen.FML.
Tito will keep villa & get rid of the diving boy

Zebulun

I agree with you to a point xaviniesta, we didnt pay 37 plus million for someone to JUST perform in the clasicos and for workrate, Tello already provides us with that. Imagine this had been a Cl final or another important match, we would be calling for his head. He's been getting confidence from the team, manager and the fans. There is no easy fix to our dilemma, if we replace him with neymar, neymar could fail and we could lose another 40+ million or we keep him and He trains extra hard like cesc did when he wasn't playing so well.

Home of Barca Fans