Alexis Sanchez

BarcaGirl

Terrible. And the diving :facepalm:

If he had scored these chances, it would have been a completely differnt game.

Give me Villa/Pedro anyday.

X

xaviniesta

You really think you're superior, don't you? :lol:
I was being ironic, I also didn't think I'd have to explain that... even being in goal scoring positions/opportunities/whatever, lately alexis is no threat at all, as he's been poor in front of goal... got it now? Jesus :lol:

whatever girl.

Stric

Actually, if everyone knows you can't score to save your life, then you're not a goalthreat. That's exactly what gives him the opportunity to get into goalscoring chances. The opposition defenders don't take him seriously.

Doobs

The Messiah
Cost us the game, possibly even the tie. We should have been a minimum of 4-1 up at HT. Unfortunate stuff.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
wow a huge wave of hate coming towards alexis from everyone (including me). I wonder what the team/coaches will be saying to him right now.

X

xaviniesta

i've never really bought the idea that cules prefer their own cantera to other players but i'm seriouslly starting to doubt about that. when pedro had his 2 huge goal droughts (first before the CL11 final) where he went like 15 games without scoring and the other was last season, cules stilll belived in him. today thiago made a huge mistake which could cost the tie simply because of the away goal, but still alexis gets all the shit.

M

mikecraig

wow a huge wave of hate coming towards alexis from everyone (including me). I wonder what the team/coaches will be saying to him right now.

Nothing
They prob don't think he did anything wrong
What he did today(missing easy chances) is the norm with him and they keep playing him

DennyCrane

Best Barca transfer in history.

Agreed. He offers a phenomenal work-rate and great off-the-ball movement often creating space / pulling defenders out of position. He's also positioning very well... he's only lacking goals. But those will come. When is the next clasico ?

Home of Barca Fans