Alexis Sanchez

L

linetty

LOL, that was a ridiculous statement :lol: :neymar: hahahahahahah. We've won 1 La Liga, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 Spanish Super Cup and 1 Copa del Rey. But let's imagine we've really won nothing since he joined. And again, would that have been his fault?
Liga been won by Messi and SSC by Neymar alone.

It's not all on him but something needs to change and I believe him being sold would be a good start.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Winger at Barca need to make space for Messi with their clever runs and I don't see it at all from Sanchez

One of the things even people who dislike Sanchez praised him for was his movement...

Butaan4barca

i would rather have him swaped with pogba or ramsey but not suarez.

it pains me, how things are developing. Although there is nothing concrete on sanchez exit, but suarez coming in is looking a real possibility.

And that without him in the deal doesn't looks like a reality.

Kerrybai

One of the things even people who dislike Sanchez praised him for was his movement...

He runs up and down the wings but doesn't occupy the center backs like Villa used to... not really his fault though as that sort of instruction should be coming from the manager.

Galning

@barcastuff Alexis prefers to stay next season. Agent and Barcelona could prefer transfer. If he has to leave, he would like to join Arsenal. [sport]

:hooray:

adil_909

if we sell sanchez, it would be one of the dumbest pieces of business we have done, and there are quite a few of those recently. would be right up there with signing zlatan and selling yaya toure.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Selling sanchez makes alot of sense...its not form it's a difference in style that is making him perform for chile.

ryuken

Haters now even blame him for lack of trophy lol. Like football work like that. Team sucks, buy player x, no trophy, player x fault, shift to player y. Awesome logic. As ridiculous as the claim Cessc = no trophy.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Haters now even blame him for lack of trophy lol. Like football work like that. Team sucks, buy player x, no trophy, player x fault, shift to player y. Awesome logic. As ridiculous as the claim Cessc = no trophy.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Thats not what I said but ok whatever makes you sleep at night.

Trickykid

Selling sanchez makes alot of sense...its not form it's a difference in style that is making him perform for chile.

So, yeah, it's breaking news, I know, but we have this new cool cat on the bench, which could imply a change in style, or at least a change in how Alexis is used. So no, it doesn't make a lot of sense, unless Lucho doesn't rate him, which coincidentally we have no idea about.

And hell, even if we go with the argument that Alexis doesn't fit our style, why offload somone who, from a rather rigid rw position can churn out close to 20 goals and half as many assists in a league campaign? Those stats are close to equal to what Sturridge, who's widely regarded as the best thing since sliced bread, produced from a strikers position.

So, in short, no it doesn't make sense offloading Alexis, who hasn't even peaked yet. It just doesn't.

Home of Barca Fans