Alexis Sanchez

Ursegor

World Champion
Suarez is without a shadow of a doubt the 4th best player in the world. Sanvhez (if u ignore media attackers sucking) is chile's 2nd best player.

From a barca point of view its rather wierd interest. Suarez plays the messi position unless your gonna bench messi you will not get the 4th best player...you'll get a washed down version of him in a slow tempo style for the full price. Ok his one of the best but we aren't real madrid to be buying superstars for the sake of it

From a liverpool point of view a suarez-sturridge-sanchez attack would put us right back in the title race but if its a suarez for sanchez deal its a massive downgrade and we're basically spurs last season

Huh? It's not that weird. Suarez is versatile enough to play all 3 positions upfront. We had Eto'o and Villa coming from wide positions.

From a Liverpool point of view he's suspended for 9 Premier League games which is about a quarter of the season. Including games against City, Southampton, Spurs, Everton, Westham, which are all tricky. And when he comes back his 2nd game will be against Chelsea after not playing or training properly for 4 months. He's also missing possibly 50 % of your entire CL campaign (3 group stage games). Barca could cope with that. Liverpool not so much.

Furthermore Suarez will be chastised more than ever in every stadium in England bar Anfield. If you keep him this summer and don't make it to the top 4 next season, which is very likely IMO with Suarez missing 9 games and the teams around you strengthening comprehensively (United with LvG and after adding players won't stay out of top 4), he'll cause another stir next summer. I think it's very much in your interest to cash in on him as soon as possible, especially if you could get Sanchez in return.

ammarfcb

ze special one
"Its in your interest"
"It will be great...FOR U"

you'll sound llike politicians trying to convienve poor people they have power.

NOTHING about suarez leaving would be good unless we get messi because ronaldo and iniesta's age makes them less valuable

CesDel

Suarez is without a shadow of a doubt the 4th best player in the world. Sanvhez (if u ignore media attackers sucking) is chile's 2nd best player.

From a barca point of view its rather wierd interest. Suarez plays the messi position unless your gonna bench messi you will not get the 4th best player...you'll get a washed down version of him in a slow tempo style for the full price. Ok his one of the best but we aren't real madrid to be buying superstars for the sake of it

From a liverpool point of view a suarez-sturridge-sanchez attack would put us right back in the title race but if its a suarez for sanchez deal its a massive downgrade and we're basically spurs last season

Sanchez is our best player. He has been outshining Vidal for quite some time now..

Darko

I would be absolutely PISSED if he gets sold. He is a great player who I'm sure Lucho could make great use of. Not only that but the absolute moron :zubi: would probably sell him for 30 mill or less.

If we are really pursuing Suarez, the board should change the damn club logo. Mes Que Un Club needs to be erased from Camp Nou. We are trying too hard to get on RM's level.

this, replacing a hardworking quiet good guy with a racist diving biter...

Ursegor

World Champion
"Its in your interest"
"It will be great...FOR U"

you'll sound llike politicians trying to convienve poor people they have power.

NOTHING about suarez leaving would be good unless we get messi because ronaldo and iniesta's age makes them less valuable

lol I get your problem with those statements; Suarez is the best player in the EPL and you can't replace him directly. But surely you have to seriously consider the baggage around him as well? If Liverpool do not sell they will not replace him with a big signing like Sanchez. Barca will not sell Sanchez to Pool without getting Suarez in return. That is a fact. The only way Sanchez is sold is by replacing him with someone like Agüero, Higuain, Reus or Suarez. Pool will simply play a quarter of the season without their MVP. Competing against City, Arsenal, Chelsea and a United side without CL distraction + proper manager + hunger + added quality. Slim chances for Liverpool to make the CL next season if you ask me, even if they kept Suarez and he wasn't suspended. But with his suspension it's almost a guarantee. My sincere, un-political opinion. Liverpool had a spirited run last season and once they were close they kept going, helped by the fact there was no CL distraction, United were self-destroying and Chelsea had no strikers to mount a serious title challenge. Next season should be a much more fierce race.

Once Pool drop out and Suarez inevitably hands in a transfer request next summer the 2nd big problem will arise. Pool won't attract players like Sanchez anymore without CL football. Even if they are willing to include Suarez in the deal, players like Sanchez will simply refuse to go there.

Obviously if you believe Pool can cope without Suarez and reach the top 4 again and Suarez will perform as usual once he's back and not sulk it makes sense to keep Suarez without a doubt.

Lots of buts and ifs, I'm not a fortune teller, but I believe this is what is going to happen most likely.

slim boogy

The way he's performing at the minute makes no sense to not give him another season at least. Why go through all the bother of signing that cannibal suarez who you never know when he might implode when you have a player like sanchez who could be about to enter his peak?

ammarfcb

ze special one
1. Isn't he baggage on barca too?
2. Last season was more the just spirit.
3.after his last ban suarez returned first game with 2 goals and a assist

Ursegor

World Champion
1. Isn't he baggage on barca too?
2. Last season was more the just spirit.
3.after his last ban suarez returned first game with 2 goals and a assist

He would be baggage at Barca in a sense that if he does something stupid again he might get banned for 6, 8, 10 or 12 months. That's why I'm torn about the idea of bringing him to Barca. Barca has more high pressure games like Clasicos where he will be up against Ramos and Pepe or frustrating CL semi-finals where he might snap. But he won't be baggage in a sense that Barca couldn't cope 9 La Liga games without him next season. For Barca he'll only be relevant in the latter stages of the season against the very best teams. Barca won't risk dropping out of the CL places followed by Suarez handing in a transfer request followed by the possibility of not attracting other top players. La Liga crowds will also not bother to taunt him throughout. Different fan mentalities.

Yes, I know it was more than spirit. Rodgers has installed a nice expansive brand of football. Doesn't change the fact for me that United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal are more likely to finish top 4.

Suarez' last ban wasn't 4 months long without even permission to train with his collegues. It was 5 EPL games, 3 narrow 1-0s, a loss and a draw.

serghei

Easily...

Alexis needs to go. Better for the club and maybe fanboys like you will stop defending him and making out of him a player he is not.

:lol: fanboys like me... yea right. Take a look how many voted Sanchez in top 5 players last season. It's not fanboyism to appreciate an amazing player like Sanchez. It's you that are in denial, talking about selling our best winger from last season. :facepalm:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol: fanboys like me... yea right. Take a look how many voted Sanchez in top 5 players last season. It's not fanboyism to appreciate an amazing player like Sanchez. It's you that are in denial, talking about selling our best winger from last season. :facepalm:

He might want to leave himself, but I agree with that he was good and would not have wanted to sell him at all unless we could get someone better.

L

linetty

So good we haven't won anything since he joined and we won't until something is changed. Winger at Barca need to make space for Messi with their clever runs and I don't see it at all from Sanchez. His sloppiness is also cringeworthy and people saying it's because of his joy of playing football too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
LOL, that was a ridiculous statement :lol: :neymar: hahahahahahah. We've won 1 La Liga, 1 UEFA Super Cup, 1 Spanish Super Cup and 1 Copa del Rey. But let's imagine we've really won nothing since he joined. And again, would that have been his fault?

Home of Barca Fans