Alexis Sanchez

J

jtmx12

He didn't score and didn't use his chances wisely like last year against Chelsea. Great Match, Alexis :worthy:.

Last edited:
E

estranged

Great Logic. Lawl indeed. That post actually sums up your analytical skills and limited ability to reason very nicely.

He didn't score and didn't use his chances wisely like last year against Chelsea. Great Match, Alexis. Lawl.

Actually, he used his chances nicely. I recall him hitting the target both times, albeit one hit the post and the other which was a beautifully hit low shot brilliant stopped by the Celtic keeper. His positioning also was excellent and is getting better every week.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

Great Logic. Lawl indeed. That post actually sums up your analytical skills and limited ability to reason very nicely.

exactly what i wanted to say.

though he changed his initial post now.

J

jtmx12

My bad. Last time I checked he was a striker. I guess he's a defender now?..

When you get a chance you take it and score. This time it did cost us 3 points, but last year it did cost us a champions league.

I know he's being unlucky, but seriously it's painful to watch this "unlucky" streak. Need to blame someone!

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
My bad. Last time I checked he was a forwarder. I guess he's a defender now?..

When you get a chance you take it and score. This time it did cost us 3 points, but last year it did cost us a champions league.

You are insane man... We lost this game because of bad defending, not because of Alexis...

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Not a bad game for Alexis, but he should stop dropping himself all game long... it doesn't work lol

J

jtmx12

You are insane man... We lost this game because of bad defending, not because of Alexis...

True and false. We had this shitty defense last weeks but we kept winning because we kept scoring. Having a "bad defense" doesn't surprises me by now. However failing so much this match (and not talking about Alexis) surely surprises me.

Every time we play this kind of matches we fail like 5002430 chances and the opponent scores in his first attempt... and the second. Lawl!

Sorry for hating on Alexis. But seriously, his "luck" lately irritates me. He has hit the post like 3 times last matches, and the last time he scored it was a wrong "offside call". Lawl.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
True and false. We had this shitty defense last weeks but we kept winning because we kept scoring. Having a "bad defense" doesn't surprises me by now. However failing so much this match (and not talking about Alexis) surely surprises me.

Did you watch the wall that was in front of the team? It was even hard for Messi to score, someone who does it for fun! You can't single out Alexis for the lack of goals... Our midfield was pretty bad, both Dani's and Jordi's crosses weren't accurate, Pedro was almost invisible, Villa came on and was totally ineffectual, and you somehow decide it was only Alexis' fault that we didn't score and therefore lost 3 points? Not to mention the immense work Celtic did to contain our attacks and the huge night by their keeper...

Jelboo

Man, Alexis sure has his share of bad luck. His confidence must be terrible at the moment, he keeps missing chances...

Home of Barca Fans