Alexis Sanchez

spark

All his Udinese videos show how confidence can do wonders for a player. Alexis got it and he can do it in Barca, he needs to get his shit together pretty soon to be counted as one of the essential players for the team.

I remember when Pep used him ahead of Messi in some games and how that worked brilliantly, I wonder why Tito never used him close to the goal?

He did. And Villa stayed on the bench. And Alexis missed many chances. And People asked why Villa was being mistreated.

abual3bed1

He did. And Villa stayed on the bench. And Alexis missed many chances. And People asked why Villa was being mistreated.

I meant Tito never let Alexis play ahead of Leo in order to be close to the goal and make his excellent runs. Alexis was always made to hug the touch line this season.

Dinho

There's no doubt that he's underperformed, but he plays much better without Messi in the team for some reason.

BarcaGirl

Good game, he's been playing really well in the past couple of weeks.
If we should sell someone, it should be Pedro.

F

Flavia

He was very good, but still needs to stop falling with every touch. One of his fallings ended up with Betis scoring their second.

Home of Barca Fans