Alexis Sanchez

sabby

Good to see him getting back his composure. He's still very young, has raw talent and the only other real option at right wing other than pedro assuming we sell affelay. In fact if Alexis plays in RW, we can play Montoya in stead of Dani to solidify the defense. If neymer comes, someone from left wing should vacate which is sad considering the talent of tello and cuenca.

Mr Hulot

Alexis: "If I continue to play like this, I'm sure I will triumph at Barça. I want to stay next season."

Is this for real? I cannot find the source. But if it is true, is Alexis really so delusional?

Trickykid

Alexis: "If I continue to play like this, I'm sure I will triumph at Barça. I want to stay next season."

Is this for real? I cannot find the source. But if it is true, is Alexis really so delusional?

What exactly is delusional about that statement? If he keeps on playing at this level and adds some goals to the equation, he could be a valuable squad member for years to come. He's not claiming that he's the new Messi or anything, you know.

Mr Hulot

The guy that is afraid to shoot the ball and is content to dive every time someone comes near him, thinks that he plays in a triumphing kind of level. I think he has to start scoring in the important games like the one against PSG if he wants to start making these kind of statements(if he made them).

Mr Hulot

What exactly is delusional about that statement? If he keeps on playing at this level and adds some goals to the equation, he could be a valuable squad member for years to come. He's not claiming that he's the new Messi or anything, you know.

Do you think his away game against PSG was a triumph ?

kostasgtc

he is more than decent.as pedro do,most of the times he sucrifice himshelf in teams favour and thats even valuable to me as to score goals.

spring

sorry but i prefer to sell pedro and not alexis! alexis was on his best form recently! sorry for this but i feel there's a little difference between our Spanish strikers and someone like alexis in medias!

Kerrybai

Hopefully he can continue to play well. I'd pick Pedro for Bayen though, if we get a chance deep into injury time who would you want the ball to fall to between Sanchez and Pedro? I'd pick Pedro.

Home of Barca Fans