Alexis Sanchez

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It bothers me when his touch is heavy which is hard to fathom for a player of his quality but those poor giveaways and flops were inexcusable...Again, I go back to Tello - why was he not in the squad?...Seems very strange

E

estranged

I think he did well all things considered. Bitter Villa fans, take a hike.

+1. Disappointing first half from Alexis, but he was great in the second IMO. That should have been assist to Pedro was genial.

ShandyFFM

.... if you buy someone for 30mill you got to pic him over a youngster i guess.... i dont know but we really should think about selling him a

ShandyFFM

i dont know how someone could say he pep you need a striker.. i got a chilen boy hwo scores all the time.. like bojan in la masia.... and the best he only cost you 30mill+ .... why ????

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Alexis was one of Barca's better players in the second half.

It's like you can't help yourselves. It's Alexis' fault that Pedro can't finish anymore?

Paganinisrvnge

One of Villa/Alexis/Pedro/Tello/Cuenca HAVE to step up and start scoring goals consistently or else we will get knocked out of the Champions League when a team with a good defense quadruple marks Messi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad to see that he still resorts to diving. If he is to continue with it, I wish he took some lessons from Di Maria.

Vapor

Regardless of how much better he was in the 2nd half than the 1st and that nice pass to Pedro... are you guys forgetting the rest of the terrible game he had? He almost gifted them a goal in the 2nd half, for one. But also he's just painfully mediocre up front overall. That's the problem. I see absolutely zero creativity or confidence up front. Weak passes, weak first touch. Never takes on anyone. It can't be blamed on Tito's orders... this or that... none of that. It's on him.

On top of that his attitude isn't the greatest either. The constant flopping, complaining to the ref.

Really not trying to be a hater, but he needs to go. If he hasn't been able to prove himself by now, and can't get his self straight, it's clear that he was never really ready for Barca in the first place. Maybe in a couple of years he would have been Barca quality but I really think a team of our caliber deserves much more up front in his position.

D

damunk

He did work as backside off for the team though today. That mistake at the end where he gave the ball away towards injury time was a joke. He must have had his heart in his mouth when Betis was running in on goal.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
He was getting fouled quite a lot, to be fair. I could see his frustration with Betis's defenders/midfielders.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
personally i didnt think he was that bad, he'd have had a decent assist if pedro could finish atm. He also gets hacked away at more than any of our other players.

Both our wingers' role is basically just to stretch play, keep the ball and drag defenders away from messi, hence why messi has like 30 goals and no one else has any.

Pretty much this.

Home of Barca Fans