Alexis Sanchez

ammarfcb

ze special one
worse than being 1 man down. i'll support him aslong as he's wearing a barca shirt but he needs to leave.

M

Malappapper

Transfer after transfer turns out crap for us. I would ship him out asap.

ShandyFFM

alxis doesnt fit at all.... his passing is worse than his first touch he fouls all the time or dives ..not talking about offside

ok hes searching messi but that it

impeh

Hi, its me..
personally i didnt think he was that bad, he'd have had a decent assist if pedro could finish atm. He also gets hacked away at more than any of our other players.

Both our wingers' role is basically just to stretch play, keep the ball and drag defenders away from messi, hence why messi has like 30 goals and no one else has any.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He won the ball back a couple of times in good areas, but gave the ball away twice as much in bad areas, very rusty, although I am starting to think he will never show his true potential for us.

Garrus

Do you people have some sort of 'Alexis bashing' gene?
He was fine, Compared to pedro, Adriano and alba, They were horrendous!!, At least this guy just came out of injury without even proper warming

F

Flavia

He won't go in the winter. Unless he asks to.
Villa should start ahead of him, and Tello, Alexis and Pedro should fight for the spot on the right.

MagIX

1 season + half season.... and nothing new.
For 5mio ok, but for 37mio:wacko:.....and again money down the drain:cry:
If Sanchez is worth 37mio, than Tello is worth 50mio.
Sell Sanchez, buy Götze.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's his first match back after the layoff and he was coming good before the injury...I'm losing my patience with him as well but I still think he can turn it around...I just don't think he should be coming off the bench ahead of Tello or Villa anymore

Kerrybai

I wish he would shoot. He had an oppurtunity to shoot inside the box but instead took and extra touch and lose the ball resulting in a ball. He's seriously lacking a goalscoring instinct in front of goal at the moment. This Messi dependence is getting ridiculous.

Villa and Tello need to start from now, and as mentioned above Pedro/Sanchez can fight for the other position. We need attackers who have the confidence to shoot when given half a yard.

M

mitkoa7x

I think he did well all things considered. Bitter Villa fans, take a hike.

Home of Barca Fans