Alexis Sanchez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't quite agree with some of the guys above that say introducing Alexis now would disrupt our rhythm.
But I do think that Barca plays better without Sanchez.

Trickykid

What I mean by balance is the equilibrium. It is hard to explain on a pitch but I'll try.

When I see Pedro on the right and any other player bar Sanchez "on the left" it does not feel there is any fluidity of the play being slowed down either on the left or the right side.

The last 10 or so matches without Sanchez you don’t get the feeling that barca are forcing the issue through either wing, hence the balance. The flow through either wing seems pretty equal.

Is it wrong to say with Sanchez is seems a little "stop start". And to put him straight in in these two crucial away games could be "bad" for him if the results are not 3 points for both games.

I'm not sure that I agree with you, or even fully understand what you're saying, but kudos to you for at least trying to explain to me what you meant.

The last part about hurting him if we don't do well in those matches, as I see it, he needs to play sooner or later, and I honestly don't think those two games should be seen as vastly more crucial than what we're going to face later on in the season. If it was up to me, I'd probably play MVP against Betis, as Villa needs a run of games too, but I would have no second thoughts putting Alexis out there either - if he's 100% fit at least.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Vilanova: "Alexis is back sooner than expected. Physically he's in great shape, we hope he can catch the rhythm now and have a great season"

Vilanova: "Rumours about Alexis leaving? There has never been any doubt about Alexis staying, never."

:wub:

xavisionary

how likely is it that sanchez will be shipped off in the next 18 months? he's the kind of player who'd thrive at somewhere like spurs, chelsea or arsenal.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think it is quite likely. I like Alexis and want him to do well here, but I personally think he'd thrive in the Premiership or back in Italy.

Paganinisrvnge

If he doesn't have at least 5 or 6 matches for the rest of the season where he really shines, then he is not worth keeping and holding back young players like Cuenca/Tello/Deulofeu by taking their minutes.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Step up your game alexis. Callejon is performing better than you man and he´s a twat.

Garrus

I can't wait for his return, We'll need him and villa if we ever hope to get the treble this year

F

Flavia

Every time this guy is on the pitch, I feel like we are playing with 10 men.
He's been missing some passes, and not being very helpful. Tito is probably trying to get his morale up, but he's not really corresponding.

Home of Barca Fans