Alexis Sanchez

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not even on the bench and people find something to shit on him.

-.-

Funnily enough, he started to get benched and the results started to dip... Not saying we need him, or that he is indispensable, I'm not even saying he's a good player... Just pointing out the irony in the situation and giving some food for thought...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Funnily enough, he started to get benched and the results started to dip... Not saying we need him, or that he is indispensable, I'm not even saying he's a good player... Just pointing out the irony in the situation and giving some food for thought...

maybe he's the cheerleader we need on the pitch :lol:

oz187

My crakovia conspiracy regarding the variables.

Maybe in the contract it says Udinese get 11 million if Sanchez scores something like 35 goals in his first 100 Barca games. So to avoid paying this 11 mill Sanchez has been instructed by the powers at be to royally stink up the joint.

4M out of the 11M have already been paid. From what I remember the criteria for the bonuses weren't that high and it was more to do with team performance. He was definitely missed today as well, he's the most mobile forward player and creates space for others.

rixxer

Was missed tonight.

I agree and also that zonalmarking writer seems to agree as well (although he hasn't pointed it out directly in the article). Defensive cover/work/pressing from wingers were not as it needs to be playing against Real. And so the center (attacking half) were overcrowded easily by real defenders and DMs, because nobody offered those runs from wings. But crowd has kind of fixatation in here regarding Alexis and that's why it is less and less meaningful to argue or to find some good points for him.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Barcelona sources deny that Alexis is for sale or Juventus made a bid, but they don't rule out Juventus are talking with the player. [md]

barca7788

Nepali Cule
it should definitely be Villa>tello>alexis>pedro in the picking order. really very sad to see pedro being so bad for so long.

Androutsos

Imagine the one day when he clicks and starts finishing everything. Hopefully it is for us and not for somebody else.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Imagine the one day when he clicks and starts finishing everything. Hopefully it is for us and not for somebody else.

You mean like Benzema for Real Madrid? He was a massive flop for 1 and a half seasons then boom he became insanely good, he's been lackluster as of late however. Highly doubt this sort of thing will happen with Sanchez though.

Androutsos

You mean like Benzema for Real Madrid? He was a massive flop for 1 and a half seasons then boom he became insanely good, he's been lackluster as of late however. Highly doubt this sort of thing will happen with Sanchez though.

He gets himself into such good positions though. One day he will start finishing them.

Keikoku

Cabbage
He gets himself into such good positions though. One day he will start finishing them.

We've been waiting since season started, a few days ago I was reading totalbarca post about clasico, one of them was like 4 months ago shen super copa match, heck even there the comment is "Alexis stop diving and start scoring!" (if i'm not wrong, and it was 4 months post lol) :lol:

Home of Barca Fans