Alexis Sanchez

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Page 100!
images

barcanuck

26M + 11M in variables. 4M of those variables were paid in the summer.

My crakovia conspiracy regarding the variables.

Maybe in the contract it says Udinese get 11 million if Sanchez scores something like 35 goals in his first 100 Barca games. So to avoid paying this 11 mill Sanchez has been instructed by the powers at be to royally stink up the joint.

:rosell:

Indignado

He was really bad against Real.

Just kidding, but he still needs to leave. Right now all the players perform poorly. The problem with Alexis is that he was very poor even when the team was good. That's why he was blamed all the time, not because he was on the pitch.

Bossquets

I've believed in sanchez the entire season, thinking "hey, at least he gets to those chances, his movement is fantastic". but today i realized he needs to go, even though he didn't play. Our problem is that we're not as balanced as in 10/11. No, it's not because messi is playing centrally as some people suggest. Our other forwards are wasting chances left, right, and you guessed it, center. But I think part of the problem is that our wingers are utilized as secondary fullbacks, merely providing width, to give messi more space to do his thing and to be passing outlets, helping us maintain more possession. They have 0 responsibility to score. And when given such little responsibility, why would they score. It's in the humans nature to step up when given more responsibility. A good example is parenthood, but it applies in football too. Look at isco after cazorla's departure, and SES after zlatan. We need to go back to a system where the opposition can't just triple up on messi, because we have wingers like eto'o and henry, like villa and pedro of 10/11 that take advantage of that space. . Neymar could be a good start, but we have to give him freedom, while limiting some of messi's. No, not because neymar is remotely close to messi or even fit to wipe his boots. But because when teams triple up on messi, we're toothless.

The thing with sanchez is that if he plays, scuffs 2-3 chances, and messi picks up his slack and scores 2, the players mindsets won't change and they'll coninue to pass to messi all the time. that's why i am now portraiting him as the scapegoat of our flaws as a team because he is the player who epitomizes it best, and he's the player who in my mind is most likely to prevent a change, even though he didn't play today. We can't continue to have cases like against real madrid and chelsea because, while partly down to bad luck (today it wasn't only bad luck chance wise but also with the choice of ref and puyi's slip), it's also due to our system. Pep took it too far, and we need to fix it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans