Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Xavinho

Premier League club Everton have a agreed a £30m deal with Sunderland for a goalkeeper named Jordan Pickford. Even goalkeepers are selling for insane amounts these days.

Trickykid

Looks like Vitolo is off to Atletico starting with a half season loan to Las Palmas until Atletico's ban is up.

Not that I believe he was ever really on our radar, but hey, at least we can now rest completely assured that we won't go bonkers and sign him.

omidferoz

what the hell is happening to the transfer market. Lukaku and morata going for 100 million euro. this is crazy. How does barcelona expect to buy anyone with a budget of 80 million let alone verrati and a rb.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku.

The 24-year-old Belgium international scored 25 Premier League goals last season.

United, who have been chasing Lukaku for most of the summer, will not now be pursuing their interest in Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata

BaboAuto

Lukaku is worth every penny. He is a beast, has been a beast since he was 16 and became the top scorer in the Belgian league. Just let it sink in that he scored 25 goals with a team like Everton (ahead of players Like Sanchez and Costa that plays in better teams with better players).

Moratta in other hand is overrated, don't really know what is so good with him. I personally think that Sandro is better than him..

FinBarcelonafan

what the hell is happening to the transfer market. Lukaku and morata going for 100 million euro. this is crazy. How does barcelona expect to buy anyone with a budget of 80 million let alone verrati and a rb.

That's what happens when ManU, City has 200 million pound transfer budget available. English teams will buy their way to glory again.

I am little bit jealous of their limitless budgets.

BaboAuto

But Lukaku is a beast. Has proved himself being great in a "not-top-4-EPLteam". He is very young, has proven himself and still got immense potential. In contrary to players like Mbappé that has been rumored for greater amounts than the one of Lukaku.

hulinat

That's what happens when ManU, City has 200 million pound transfer budget available. English teams will buy their way to glory again.

I am little bit jealous of their limitless budgets.

They can spend as much as they want but they still wont make it to champions league qualifiers..

Arkk

Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku.

The 24-year-old Belgium international scored 25 Premier League goals last season.

United, who have been chasing Lukaku for most of the summer, will not now be pursuing their interest in Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata

£75m for Lukaku :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought that price for Morata was bad.. holy shit, don't rate him atall, the football world has gone mad, absolutely mad smh

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Real screwed Morata over by asking for stupid money for him. Atleast Lukaku is evertons best player so they can charge that amount but for a bench player who wants to leave? 90 million? Absolutely mental.

Home of Barca Fans