User Tag List

Thread: Transfers and Rumors 2019

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transfers and Rumors 2019

We need big changes. Our defence is the only line that is good enough, just need a backup LB and De Light just because he is so good to leave him going to someone else.
    Attack needs another 9, Malcom is good as a backup option, he must not leave. Get Ziyech if he is 25m only.
    Midfield is the biggest change, Raki, Busi and Vidal, 2 of them at least should leave. We will have De Jong, get Rabiot for free or another CDM like Rodri or Ndombele. Put Coutinho as third midfielder instead of this LE position

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets wrap this up. But Bartomeu shouldn't butch an inch on the wages, an agreement is an agreement, and we shouldn't set precedence for future transfers and be part of Minos transfer circus getting milked like United. We need to appeal directly to the client and thats not Raiola and not about money, but directors and especially Valverde also needs to get his finger out of his ass and start to sell the project to players who are in doubt.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post
    Lets wrap this up. But Bartomeu shouldn't butch an inch on the wages, an agreement is an agreement, and we shouldn't set precedence for future transfers and be part of Minos transfer circus getting milked like United. We need to appeal directly to the client and thats not Raiola and not about money, but directors and especially Valverde also needs to get his finger out of his ass and start to sell the project to players who are in doubt.
    Itís just disgraceful that Valverde doesnít speak with players to encourage them to sign for us !!
    Iíve seen something where FDJ commented that he was shocked when Valverde didnít try and make contact with him .
    Maybe thatís put some doubt in De Ligts mind ?

I wouldnít join a club if the bloke who picks the team shows ZERO interest in me !!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Marca Fornals is going to West Ham.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    It’s just disgraceful that Valverde doesn’t speak with players to encourage them to sign for us !!
    I’ve seen something where FDJ commented that he was shocked when Valverde didn’t try and make contact with him .
    Maybe that’s put some doubt in De Ligts mind ?

I wouldn’t join a club if the bloke who picks the team shows ZERO interest in me !!
    its for the best, if he was speak to any of them none of them will sign unless its willian or parejo....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaron Wan-Bissaka of Crystal Palace is going to United for £50m.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that there are three legendary players sons are possibly moving this transfer window .. the young Weah , Kluivert and Hagi are the players .

Are there any other famous sons around ?

( I know of the young Zidane at Real )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbbs97 View Post
    Aaron Wan-Bissaka of Crystal Palace is going to United for £50m.
    Brilliant player. Will probably go on to prove to be a bargain given his age.
    Follow me at Adversus@realAdversus

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently we are linked to Bale as a rotational player for Suarez at striker or Messi

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Apparently we are linked to Bale as a rotational player for Suarez at striker or Messi
    Christian Bale aka Batman?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Who said this bs?
    Bale is a finished player