Transfers and Rumors

mia7007

We need big changes. Our defence is the only line that is good enough, just need a backup LB and De Light just because he is so good to leave him going to someone else.
Attack needs another 9, Malcom is good as a backup option, he must not leave. Get Ziyech if he is 25m only.
Midfield is the biggest change, Raki, Busi and Vidal, 2 of them at least should leave. We will have De Jong, get Rabiot for free or another CDM like Rodri or Ndombele. Put Coutinho as third midfielder instead of this LE position

Havesaks

Lets wrap this up. But Bartomeu shouldn't butch an inch on the wages, an agreement is an agreement, and we shouldn't set precedence for future transfers and be part of Minos transfer circus getting milked like United. We need to appeal directly to the client and thats not Raiola and not about money, but directors and especially Valverde also needs to get his finger out of his ass and start to sell the project to players who are in doubt.

Zidane82

Lets wrap this up. But Bartomeu shouldn't butch an inch on the wages, an agreement is an agreement, and we shouldn't set precedence for future transfers and be part of Minos transfer circus getting milked like United. We need to appeal directly to the client and thats not Raiola and not about money, but directors and especially Valverde also needs to get his finger out of his ass and start to sell the project to players who are in doubt.

It’s just disgraceful that Valverde doesn’t speak with players to encourage them to sign for us !!
I’ve seen something where FDJ commented that he was shocked when Valverde didn’t try and make contact with him .
Maybe that’s put some doubt in De Ligts mind ?

I wouldn’t join a club if the bloke who picks the team shows ZERO interest in me !!

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
It’s just disgraceful that Valverde doesn’t speak with players to encourage them to sign for us !!
I’ve seen something where FDJ commented that he was shocked when Valverde didn’t try and make contact with him .
Maybe that’s put some doubt in De Ligts mind ?

I wouldn’t join a club if the bloke who picks the team shows ZERO interest in me !!

its for the best, if he was speak to any of them none of them will sign unless its willian or parejo....

Zidane82

I see that there are three legendary players sons are possibly moving this transfer window .. the young Weah , Kluivert and Hagi are the players .

Are there any other famous sons around ?

( I know of the young Zidane at Real )

Home of Barca Fans