Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
N'Koulou linked to the club again

Tito said that there'll be no winter transfers.
And we're far away from summer. Who knows what could happen with Bartra or even Abidal and Muniesa. Pique's life, Puyol's injures.. What will become of Song as CB...
So many questions for our back line.

AvocadoCake

Tito said that there'll be no winter transfers.
And we're far away from summer. Who knows what could happen with Bartra or even Abidal and Muniesa. Pique's life, Puyol's injures.. What will become of Song as CB...
So many questions for our back line.

After last season and now this season, it's more like "Pique's injuries, Puyol's injuries..."

P

PhilS

We all know Bojan ain't coming back ;)

His comeback will last only until he is shipped right back out, he will not play for Barca again. But the required buyback has to be disclosed in the financial statements.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yes, more sources link Nicolas N’Koulou with us. But honestly, anybody that have seen him play a couple of times - is he really all that?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pep Guardiola to AC Milan? His brother and agent was seen in Milan having a meeting with the Milan representatives...

Trickykid

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, we're after Pjanic from Roma. Good player, no doubt, but us being after a young, attacking midfielder? That sounds about as far fetched as it gets.

E

El Messiah 10

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, we're after Pjanic from Roma. Good player, no doubt, but us being after a young, attacking midfielder? That sounds about as far fetched as it gets.

I'm from Rome and I watch AS Roma a lot of time.

Pjanic is a "good player" but absolutely not a crack.
He's uneven, blunt, he's not a leader and often disappears from the pitch.

For me he's not worth more than 10-12 mln and I think he would not be a good reinforcement for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans