Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Icarium

Lifestealer
Why does City need so many attackers? What is pep doing lol. Probably wants to add depth to rotate and complete all fronts but this seems tad too much right?

MTL_Barca

Sané/Sterling-Jesus/Kun-Mahrez/Sterling
--De Bruyne/Gündogan-D.Silva/B.Silva--
----------Jorginho/Fernandinho--------

Pep building that perfect FIFA manager style squad :lol:

Riordon

Try to get De Jong, if not possible save the money for next summer. Next summer we need De Jong, De Ligt(Pique replacement) and a Suarez replacement. 50m for De Jong and around 60-70m for De Ligt. Any idea for a Suarez replacement?

Zidane82

Try to get De Jong, if not possible save the money for next summer. Next summer we need De Jong, De Ligt(Pique replacement) and a Suarez replacement. 50m for De Jong and around 60-70m for De Ligt. Any idea for a Suarez replacement?

Prett much anyone would be better than Suarez these days ... I loved him for Liverpool but he looks even heavier. slower and more sluggish than last season if that's possible

hulinat

Apparently Lopetegui really wants to sign Rodrigo from Valencia as a backup for Benzema. Marcelino doesn't want to sell and he has 120M buyout clause. Real Madrid is offering 60M

FC B

Gazzetta dello Sport and Corriere dello Sport say that Monchi's family wants to return to Spain and that Barca is interested in recruiting him even though he has a contract with Rome till 2021.

Ascom

It's not a rumour but i would really like Barça to study the sign of Memphis Depay.
I was his hater but recently he is performing very very well recently. He flopped at Manchester but he is much more of a player now and is improving every year. Plus he can play as a LW and Forward.

FinBarcelonafan

It's not a rumour but i would really like Barça to study the sign of Memphis Depay.
I was his hater but recently he is performing very very well recently. He flopped at Manchester but he is much more of a player now and is improving every year. Plus he can play as a LW and Forward.

His dream is to play for Real.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid will rather give him away for free to another team than sell him to Barca.

And I wouldn't want him now anyway.

Home of Barca Fans