Transfers and Rumours - old thread

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
January trf window has changed forever. Alot of big transfers were done and ive never seen it so busy. Expect this in the future.

Very true. I think a lot of players also wanted to move this January because of the world cup coming up.

Are there any websites that list all the major transfers?

Last edited:

El Flaco

Very true. I think a lot of players also wanted to move this January because of the world cup coming up.

Are there any websites that list all the major transfers?

Also, the market will be inflated even further during summer...

So why not make business during January anyway?

Givenchy

Liverpool are making all the right moves, expecting them to challenge City for the title next season. usually they perform well but its a false dawn and they end up back at square one but under Klopp i really think they'll be the main challengers for City

-----Fabinho
-----Fekir-Keita
Salah-Firmino-Mane

is frightening

TitoTata

Banned
Liverpool are making all the right moves, expecting them to challenge City for the title next season. usually they perform well but its a false dawn and they end up back at square one but under Klopp i really think they'll be the main challengers for City

-----Fabinho
-----Fekir-Keita
Salah-Firmino-Mane

is frightening
Although if we take Salah ...

:)

FinBarcelonafan

-----Fabinho
-----Fekir-Keita
Salah-Firmino-Mane

is frightening

Don't worry. They don't have a goalkeeper. Another meltdown coming.

TitoTata

Banned
The Express are today 'suggesting' that Real have offered Bale to Spurs on a straight swap deal for Erikson - both players valued at £140 million

Home of Barca Fans